avionics apprentice looking for work

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

ozzytheozman
Rank 0
Rank 0

avionics apprentice looking for work

Post by ozzytheozman »

hi,

does anyone know where i might find a job. i have one year experience under my belt. i thought it would be easier to find a job considering i have some experience. is nobody hiring now? what happen to all these jobs i was promised in college? what a load of crap!!!

all i can say to people considering this field is run and don't look back. it is a hard industry to get into. the pay sucks too considering the crap we have to deal with. if a doctor makes a mistake they could kill one person, we make a mistake and we could kill 100's.

thank you.
---------- ADS -----------

lazionic
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by lazionic »

Have you tried AC Jazz in toronto? Heard they are short people. Sorry i dont have any contact numbers.

If you think a professional costs a lot, wait until you see what an amateur will cost you ;)
ozzytheozman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ozzytheozman »

thanks for the lead at AC jazz. but they told me that all hiring has been suspended for now and will not be hiring anyone for a long time. i guess i have to get into something else.

J.P.WISER
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by J.P.WISER »

Yeah :P you wanna get a job with a company that is going out of buissness forget Air Jizz and Air Canada go do some time in the north. Get some real honey out of dogshit making experience and learn how to fix aircraft and not be a parts changer!!! :twisted:

HAVIN A DRINK FOR YOU!!

J.P. WISER
westexslave
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by westexslave »

:evil: A little fresh insight is always welcome, however, i'm afraid you should change your name to "just plane dumb". I've worked in the north and the south, the only difference is the ratio of rednecks to civilized man ( and maybe a few more bugs). guess which one you are. You undermine the whole industry with your attitude and approach. Please retire so the next generation of AME's can start rebuilding the mess arrogant, self righteous pricks such as yourself left behind.

If you are confused by this statement, refer to your "Great sense of pride in your job, because everything has to work just right." hypocritical quote from the other thread, dogshit boy. bootyshake

It's our only hope :!:

lazionic
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by lazionic »

westexslave wrote::evil: A little fresh insight is always welcome, however, i'm afraid you should change your name to "just plane dumb". I've worked in the north and the south, the only difference is the ratio of rednecks to civilized man ( and maybe a few more bugs). guess which one you are. You undermine the whole industry with your attitude and approach. Please retire so the next generation of AME's can start rebuilding the mess arrogant, self righteous pricks such as yourself left behind.

If you are confused by this statement, refer to your "Great sense of pride in your job, because everything has to work just right." hypocritical quote from the other thread, dogshit boy. bootyshake

It's our only hope :!:
Very well said! Wave

If you think a professional costs a lot, wait until you see what an amateur will cost you ;)

Return to “Maintenance”