Timmins AME
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, Rudder Bug
- Landlocked
- Rank 1

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:43 pm
- Location: SWOntario
Timmins AME
Anyone aware of a reliable AME in the Timmins Ontario area who is real familiar with Piper Super Cubs?
Maintenance in Timmins
I have heard that the guy running the place on the lake in South Porcupine has lost his AME licence due to competency issues.
- northwings
- Rank 3

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:25 am
- Location: CYTS
Timmins A.M.E.
Don't know if this is going to help , but most operators in the Timmins area take their planes to Skywrench in Cochrane. Check out their website
http://www.sky-wrench.com, or give Mitch a call 705-272-5786. I worked there for 7 years on all sorts of single and twin engine piston A/C
http://www.sky-wrench.com, or give Mitch a call 705-272-5786. I worked there for 7 years on all sorts of single and twin engine piston A/C

