Brand new video from yoyoman : "Brussels National"

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Locked
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Brand new video from yoyoman : "Brussels National"

Post by Belgian Composer »

Hello Dear Avcanada members,

If you would produce a video about aviation and you want to have it spread widely, what would you do ?

Any aviation videographer knows that he would upload it towards http://www.flightlevel350.com ! That's how my video "Early morning landing at Heathrow" has been viewed 71.236 times in 15 months !

However this site has it's limitations : You can't go beyond 5 minutes :?

Here it comes, read on :

After some research I found out that you can hardly find videos about Brussels National EBBR on the internet. There seemed to be a huge gap.

That's what I have fixed now. I just finished a very artistic video of 16 minutes about our airport featuring unique footages. But I need your support :

I couldn't make my video shorter because it needed to be long to be realy good ! Because of this I can not benefit from the free promotion provided by http://www.flightlevel350.com :(
I can't upload such long video towards FL35O !

If you like my free video which was meant to promote my Aviation Music concept, thanks for sharing it with your friends. Such support means a lot to me and it will help me build my Aviation Music project further !

"Brussels National" is also free for download. Here is the link :

http://www.projectoverseer.biz/music/bands/48/video.php

And here is a link towards "Between Worlds", whose amazing music I have been using for my video :

http://www.projectoverseer.biz/music/me ... /audio.php

Enjoy the video and thanks for watching and your support :D

yoyoman
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”