Turbofan Adrenaline Remix : My best aviation track !

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Locked
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Turbofan Adrenaline Remix : My best aviation track !

Post by Belgian Composer »

Dear AvCanada members,

I consider that it doesn't make sense to write a topic here for "just a remix" of a track ... But this is more than "just a remix" : "Turbofan adrenaline remix" is so different that it sounds like a new track !

My title is perhaps exaggerated but I wanted to have your attention ==>
"Turbofan Adrenaline remix" definitely became my favourite aviation music track for many reasons :

- It starts gently, with those swimming ducks, while the last section fills a dance floor !
- It has a very catchy melody line
- It contains a lot of plane sounds

Call it my best track ... Would you compare apples and pears ? Would you compare "turbofan Adrenaline remix" with "USS Nimitz" ?

A little tip : If you wake up in the morning with music, try out "Turbofan Adrenaline remix" : It will be a sweeeet wake-up for you :D

And last but not least : Today this track can be downloaded for free, tomorrow, and as long as the 747 planes have been flying !

Just click on the banner below !

Have a great day, from yoyoman
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
sprucemonkey
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:31 pm

Post by sprucemonkey »

Migratory Birds in the Vicinity....... :lol:

Not bad. I've done a lot with my BCD 2000 on the road recently. It is truly enjoyable.
---------- ADS -----------
 
superiorwhore
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:19 pm

Post by superiorwhore »

Wheres the link.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image

Self respect for sale.
w squared
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2040
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch

Post by w squared »

Click on the banner in his sig.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image

Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
desksgo
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2850
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:05 pm
Location: Toy Poodle Town, Manitoba
Contact:

Post by desksgo »

w squared wrote:Click on the banner in his sig.

Actually...don't.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Lurch
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:42 pm

Post by Lurch »

desksgo wrote:
w squared wrote:Click on the banner in his sig.

Actually...don't.
pourquoi? :smt102 :smt017
---------- ADS -----------
 
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care
I'm still free
You cannot take the sky from me
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by Belgian Composer »

Well, I think I will never again say that a track is "my best track" ... All of them tell another story !

Meanwhile I won't start a new topic for this announcement : "Birds of War" has been upgraded. Enjoy listening to it at http://www.brunomisonne.com or click on my banner below which go to my other website !

Kind regards from Belgium :D

yoyomand / Bruno
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by Belgian Composer »

Now "Tarmac Activity" has also been upgraded towards a better version also featuring a preflight checklist.

This track is the record breaker of the amount of aviation sounds being used in 1 single song : 3 minutes 45 seconds (Total playtime : 5 minutes)

Enjoy listening to it :

http://www.soundclick.com/yoyoman

Bruno
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”