job in Canada with EASA Part 66

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
vasily
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:43 am
Location: LED

job in Canada with EASA Part 66

Post by vasily »

Hello dear collegues))))

is it poss. to get maintenance job with my Part 66 B1?

thaks in advance :roll:
---------- ADS -----------
 
brgds,
Vasily
chowda
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:15 pm

Post by chowda »

---------- ADS -----------
 
milendimitrovbg
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:01 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by milendimitrovbg »

Hi
I was in the same position four years ago when landed in Canada. EASA B1, ICAO Type II, FAA ,Australian licenses in the pocket, bunch of type ratings and 15 years experience.
Believe or not but TC multiplayed me by zero.Then I passed all exams and shit and finaly got my M2 license. Then 3 years looked for ANY job in the aviation in Canada but with no success.
One day I realised that the aviation in Canada is a bullshit. Packed my stuff and moved back to Germany. Now I am a contractor with good pay ( 45 euro p/h) and will never go back to Canada.
NEVER!!!
---------- ADS -----------
 
splitpin
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:40 pm
Location: West Coast

Post by splitpin »

milendimitrovbg wrote:Hi
I was in the same position four years ago when landed in Canada. EASA B1, ICAO Type II, FAA ,Australian licenses in the pocket, bunch of type ratings and 15 years experience.
Believe or not but TC multiplayed me by zero.Then I passed all exams and shit and finaly got my M2 license. Then 3 years looked for ANY job in the aviation in Canada but with no success.
One day I realised that the aviation in Canada is a bullshit. Packed my stuff and moved back to Germany. Now I am a contractor with good pay ( 45 euro p/h) and will never go back to Canada.
NEVER!!!
Fine with us! Our gain,your loss!!
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Maintenance”