Air Share

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

grrrliatrix
Rank 0
Rank 0

Air Share

Post by grrrliatrix »

Anyone have any info on how to get a hold of Air Share in Boundary Bay/Langley area? Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!
---------- ADS -----------

quicksilver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by quicksilver »

I'm looking too

Flingwing
Rank 0
Rank 0

AirShare at ZBB

Post by Flingwing »

Hey there,

I used to live in Ladner and work at ZBB. When I was building hours I did so with a group there call 578148 bc ltd (or similar)
The organization is run through Dave Turnbull. There are three planes, two 172's (M?) and P and one Cherokee 140 with a 160 engine upgrade. All the planes are very well maintained by a AC mechanic named....hmmm

regardless, when i had an airshare there I got nothing but first-class service and had access to planes almost 100% of when I wanted them (last minute notice always) There are about 40 people with shares but only half are active and still it like having three of your personal planes. HTD is one of my favourite 172's i've ever flown and took it on my 300nm cross country to springbank in calgary.

Anyway contact Dave, I'll try to find the number, otherwise you can track them down through Alpha Aviation who run the airport. Ask for Casey and tell him Christos sent you on this goose chase for Dave and I'm sure he'll help

GL

twotter
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by twotter »

I know Dave and if you would like, PM me your info and I will give it to him..

Jim N
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Jim N »

Is Paul still turning wrenches for them?

The one thing that will always stick out in my mind about Air Share was the quality of the maintenance. Those plane were always in great shape thanks to his hard work....What a contrast to the school planes I spent most of my time on.

Flingwing
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Flingwing »

Yep, Paul's the one. Was still doing it while I was there. Boy that cherokee was great. I believe it was his fav. of the three too.

drakadoc
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Air Share

Post by drakadoc »

Does anyone know why it is so hard to contact AirShare? Before I bought my airplane I had heard about them but nobody knew how to get a hold of them. Just curious.

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Air Share

Post by co-joe »

drakadoc wrote:Does anyone know why it is so hard to contact AirShare? Before I bought my airplane I had heard about them but nobody knew how to get a hold of them. Just curious.
The first rule of Air Share is....

Return to “General Comments”