training expenses
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog
-
retired or retarded
- Rank 2

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:19 am
training expenses
Just curious to know if new hires are on their own from day one or if the company gets them settled first. By that I mean at airlines I have worked at in the past and a lot of others, they usually put you up for the first little while at a hotel. In most cases usually at least until you finished the sim training. Just curious what the policy is at Air Canada. I imagine most new hires these days are being placed in TO but this would be particularily important if they you were going to be going to another base. Either way I do imagine a lot of people have to move to TO from other places so just wondering if there is anything in place for this or if you have to get organized on your own time and expense.
-
Blue Yonder
- Rank 3

- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:40 pm
- Location: Calgary
-
retired or retarded
- Rank 2

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:19 am