AC's competition

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

tripleseven
Rank 4
Rank 4

AC's competition

Post by tripleseven »

Does anyone one here know if the people in charge of hiring at Air Canada will consider hiring someone who has worked for the competition?

I realize that Air Canada is not hiring right now, and I am at a crossroads in my career right now. I have the required time, and then some, but I can't stay where I am at forever awaiting the call.

And if anyone is wondering why I would want to fly there, doesn't anyone who aspires to be an airline pilot want to fly for their country's flag carrier?
---------- ADS -----------

Blastor
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Blastor »

Does anyone one here know if the people in charge of hiring at Air Canada will consider hiring someone who has worked for the competition?
Yes

LT
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by LT »

Blastor wrote:
Yes
Seeing as all airlines are in competition.. The industry wouldn't see any movement if corps didn't hire "the other guys"..

LoL..

Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Rebel »

tripleseven

AC is only interested in your qualifications and not who your former employer was. Your attitude counts big time.

tripleseven
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by tripleseven »

That is a relief.

Hun IN the SUN
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Hun IN the SUN »

Well All of Westjets pilots are all X Jazz drivers