This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
This thread is an attempt to boost my posts for the final push to hit 5000 posts.
So ask me a question, and I will answer it- to the best of my knowledge. The answers may be wrong, but I don't care. I'm gonna post till I hit 5000, baby!
Since cats always land on their feet and bread always lands butter side down, if you attached a piece of bread butter side up to the back of a cat would it create a "hover cat"?
deflux wrote:Since cats always land on their feet and bread always lands butter side down, if you attached a piece of bread butter side up to the back of a cat would it create a "hover cat"?
I'm glad you asked this important question, deflux. The premise of it is indeed sound, and very logical. After perusing the internet for several hours, and consulting numerous physics experts at Universities around the world, the answer to your question is yes. And he's coming for your SOUL!
Why did you choose the user name ISTP and does it stand for Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving? Feel free to write a short story for this explanation of the birth of the ISTP user name. Also feel free to post once sentence at a time.
---------- ADS -----------
--Air to Ground Chemical Transfer Technician turned 4 Bar Switch Flicker and Flap Operator--
deflux wrote:Since cats always land on their feet and bread always lands butter side down, if you attached a piece of bread butter side up to the back of a cat would it create a "hover cat"?
. One of the best posts I've seen on here in a while! That is great!
---------- ADS -----------
--Air to Ground Chemical Transfer Technician turned 4 Bar Switch Flicker and Flap Operator--
Are you going to let Vampira keep working after you two get married?
---------- ADS -----------
The most difficult thing about flying is knowing when to say no.
After over a half a century of flying I can not remember even one trip that I refused to do that resulted in someone getting killed because of my decision not to fly.
Adam Oke wrote:Why did you choose the user name ISTP and does it stand for Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving? Feel free to write a short story for this explanation of the birth of the ISTP user name. Also feel free to post once sentence at a time.
HAHAHA!!! I took a little personality test in a book called "What's Your Type of Career", and it told me I was an ISTP (yes, Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving), and that a pilot would be a decent job for me. It didn't say how shitty the pay was to start off with though.
Can you please answer these questions separately to make it more clear for me? including this one
You calculate the point of no return by visualizing the point at which you shit your pants.
Wait!!!! If the PNR is where you hypothetically shit your pants, where is the critical point?
Hmm. I think if I remember correctly from Sault College. The critical point is when you run out of fuel, and you kiss your poopy behind goodbye. (I think I am the only guy in the world who doesn't have kids that has ever said, "poopy")
Either that, or it's when you rotate or something.