Final count in for tsunami fundraising

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Final count in for tsunami fundraising

Post by Rebel »

Final count in for tsunami fundraising.

The Canadian Red Cross has just finished counting the money generously donated by our customers during our on-board fundraising collection during the month of January. The grand total is an impressive $175,000 Cdn. The reason this fundraising drive was such a great success was in large part due to the tremendous efforts put in by our Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz flight attendants.
---------- ADS -----------

Pajock
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Pajock »

Good job AC. Gotta say, they led the way on this one. I notcied one thing that British Airways does. They have envelopes in every seat pocket for Childrens Relief in 3rd world countries. If you have any unwanted currency from the country you just left, or any country, throw the spare change in the envelope, give it to an F/A. Great idea. Does AC do anything like this?

yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by yycflyguy »

Call me a pessimist but how much actually reaches its intended destination? Always seems to be more than a few hands in the donation envelope.

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

yycflyguy wrote:Call me a pessimist but how much actually reaches its intended destination?
Are we talking about JetsGo passengers or fund raising $?

I'm confused :?

Return to “Air Canada”