A soundtrack dedicated to the Hercules C-130

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

A soundtrack dedicated to the Hercules C-130

Post by Belgian Composer »

Hello Dear Avcanada members,

It has been a long while since you have heard anything from me. This is because in the past I could easily share my Aviation Music tracks with you but that was before the release of my compilation CD in 2007.

In the past my tracks have been downloaded thousands of times ...
... But for copyright and business reasons I had to stop spreading my tracks all around the world just for free. It's logical !

Today I'd like to do a little exception, so that at least you know that I'm still working on this interesting project : To mix aviation sounds with music especially composed for this purpose !
A campaign is currently running : Buy my CD and get the full version of Hercules. But for Avcanada members I make a little exception : Just download the full version and enjoy the track ! But be careful : The link will expire within 7 days. Today we are April 27th ;o)
There are 100 downloads available !

I'm always delighted to get some feedback, feel free !

Here's the download link :

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php? ... 155dedd2ea

Have fun, and take care !

Bruno Misonne
http://www.brunomisonne.com
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
User avatar
looproll
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:51 pm

Re: A soundtrack dedicated to the Hercules C-130

Post by looproll »

Very nice! I love it!
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: A soundtrack dedicated to the Hercules C-130

Post by Belgian Composer »

Thanks for your feedback Looproll, enjoy the track !
Best regards from Belgium :smt035
Bruno
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”