The person below me is currently editing his book- just like me!
The person below me
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore
-
. ._
- Top Poster

- Posts: 7374
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
Sort of true. I just don't want to see it. I'm a city guy.
The person below me is currently editing his book- just like me!
The person below me is currently editing his book- just like me!
-
niss
- Top Poster

- Posts: 6745
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:54 pm
- Location: I'm a CPL trapped in a PPL's Body.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
nope, I don't believe in books. It's weird that they even exist when you are not reading them.
TPBM Is on a ROME kick and would totally have been a roman if they were not stuck in the shitty future.
TPBM Is on a ROME kick and would totally have been a roman if they were not stuck in the shitty future.
She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.
Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
-
iflyforpie
- Top Poster

- Posts: 8132
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: Winterfell...
Re: The person below me
False. Greece rules! Philosophy, The Classics, the Acropolis, Greek food, Toga parties.
I want to go there for my next vacation.

Rome just had a better army.
TPBM could go for some Greek food.
I want to go there for my next vacation.

Rome just had a better army.
TPBM could go for some Greek food.
Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
-
Just another canuck
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 6:21 am
- Location: The Lake.
Re: The person below me
Sure, I guess... I'd rather have some Thai food... or Vietnamese food. I did just eat chili though (it wasn't very good).
TPBM owns guns, too many guns... they often say to themselves "Why do I have all these guns?" ( P.S. Anyone wanna buy some guns?
)
TPBM owns guns, too many guns... they often say to themselves "Why do I have all these guns?" ( P.S. Anyone wanna buy some guns?
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Re: The person below me
Fasle, I would love to buy some guns!
TPBM is one of those people who sings along to the music super loud in their car.
TPBM is one of those people who sings along to the music super loud in their car.
-
Just another canuck
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 6:21 am
- Location: The Lake.
Re: The person below me
True... if it's a good song. And I turn it up real loud so I can't hear my voice and then I think I'm really good.
TPBM would rather be somewhere else.
TPBM would rather be somewhere else.
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-
. ._
- Top Poster

- Posts: 7374
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
False. Sudbury is the centre of the universe- not Toronto. The universe rotates around the Superstack, not the CN Tower.
The person below me remembers a time when we were scared of global nuclear war, not people on airplanes with toothpaste.
The person below me remembers a time when we were scared of global nuclear war, not people on airplanes with toothpaste.
-
niss
- Top Poster

- Posts: 6745
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:54 pm
- Location: I'm a CPL trapped in a PPL's Body.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
True, and that is still my number one fear.
TPBM thinks Steve Austin looks way too much like the actor Lee Majors.


Nuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh......
TPBM thinks Steve Austin looks way too much like the actor Lee Majors.


Nuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh......
She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.
Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
-
Just another canuck
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 6:21 am
- Location: The Lake.
Re: The person below me
Ummm, true. If those are indeed different people posted above, then yes, they do have a striking resemblance.
TPBM has participated in a pig-roast. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =pig+roast
Too personal... all right... TPBM likes to skip stones on the water.
TPBM has participated in a pig-roast. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =pig+roast
Too personal... all right... TPBM likes to skip stones on the water.
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-
. ._
- Top Poster

- Posts: 7374
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
True. Stone skipping is on my resume. I don't know why they don't hire me.
The person below me hasn't eaten Jello in over 10 years.

The person below me hasn't eaten Jello in over 10 years.

-
iflyforpie
- Top Poster

- Posts: 8132
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: Winterfell...
Re: The person below me
False. I actually had some in February. It was definitely over ten years before that though.
TPBM has been fishing this year already.
TPBM has been fishing this year already.
Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
-
niss
- Top Poster

- Posts: 6745
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:54 pm
- Location: I'm a CPL trapped in a PPL's Body.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
Not quite, we went out to Owen Sound to do some salmon fishing this year but the weather started getting rough, The tiny ship was tossed.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew,
The Minnow would be lost.
It started to look like an episode of the deadliest catch lol.
TPBM Looooooovves Salmon!

If not for the courage of the fearless crew,
The Minnow would be lost.
It started to look like an episode of the deadliest catch lol.
TPBM Looooooovves Salmon!

She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.
Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
Re: The person below me
Salmon is ok and all but give me a great big steak any day!
TPBM STILL has snow on the ground at home!
TPBM STILL has snow on the ground at home!
Hedley wrote:Actually, it's hard to argue that Airport Security doesn't work.
Since 9/11, not one pilot has hijacked his own aircraft with his tweezers.
-
iflyforpie
- Top Poster

- Posts: 8132
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: Winterfell...
Re: The person below me
It snowed last night, but the snow has been gone for over a month. Yeah Southern BC!
TPBM has been to Ellesmere Island.
TPBM has been to Ellesmere Island.
Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
Re: The person below me
False, YZF was as far as I was gonna go.
TPBM told Jimmy to sit down several times for landing...

TPBM told Jimmy to sit down several times for landing...

-
Just another canuck
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 6:21 am
- Location: The Lake.
Re: The person below me
False... I tossed the little SOB out there just for being a whiny, seat kicking, won't sit still kid. Kids on airplanes piss me off.
TPBM is happy when it rains.
TPBM is happy when it rains.
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-
niss
- Top Poster

- Posts: 6745
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:54 pm
- Location: I'm a CPL trapped in a PPL's Body.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
True, because the sky goes black like my soul.....
TPBM also wishes their lawn was emo so it would cut itself.
TPBM also wishes their lawn was emo so it would cut itself.
She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.
Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
-
. ._
- Top Poster

- Posts: 7374
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
False. I don't have a lawn- only depressing poetry.
The person below me is debating whether or not to take a shower today.
The person below me is debating whether or not to take a shower today.
-
Just another canuck
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 6:21 am
- Location: The Lake.
Re: The person below me
False... it's the first thing I do in the morning. I just can't stand to do anything having not showered... I think I may have a small case of OCD cause this isn't the only thing.
TPBM likes Old Dutch... Lays suck!!!
TPBM likes Old Dutch... Lays suck!!!
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Re: The person below me
True. I kinda miss read that one at first... 
Mmmmm... Jalapeno....
TPBM loves Doritos...

Mmmmm... Jalapeno....
TPBM loves Doritos...

-
iflyforpie
- Top Poster

- Posts: 8132
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: Winterfell...
Re: The person below me
True, but not that much. There's only so much MSG a guy can have.
TPBM has read this entire thread.
TPBM has read this entire thread.
Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
-
Just another canuck
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 6:21 am
- Location: The Lake.
Re: The person below me
False. I think I started in the 80's... istp probably has.
TPBM always starts their day with a heavy breakfast.
TPBM always starts their day with a heavy breakfast.
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-
. ._
- Top Poster

- Posts: 7374
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
- Contact:
Re: The person below me
False. I pound piles of coffee.
The person below me has wanted to do the Hunter S. Thompson breakfast.
The person below me has wanted to do the Hunter S. Thompson breakfast.
“Breakfast is the only meal of the day that I tend to view with the same kind of traditionalized reverence that most people associate with Lunch and Dinner. I like to eat breakfast alone, and almost never before noon; anybody with a terminally jangled lifestyle needs at least one psychic anchor every twenty-four hours, and mine is breakfast. In Hong Kong, Dallas or at home — and regardless of whether or not I have been to bed — breakfast is a personal ritual that can only be properly observed alone, and in a spirit of genuine excess. The food factor should always be massive: four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crepes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef hash with diced chiles, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert…. Right, and there should also be two or three newspapers, all mail and messages, a telephone, a notebook for planning the next twenty-four hours and at least one source of good music…. All of which should be dealt with outside, in the warmth of a hot sun, and preferably stone naked.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Re: The person below me
True, but we could skip the cocaine portion...
The person below me is glad the canucks are out. GOODBYE ALL YOU DAMN BANDWAGONERS!!!
The person below me is glad the canucks are out. GOODBYE ALL YOU DAMN BANDWAGONERS!!!
-
iflyforpie
- Top Poster

- Posts: 8132
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: Winterfell...
Re: The person below me
True. But I knew they would be out anyways. I'm just glad the Red Army finally managed to beat the Ducks into submission.
TPBM is a die-hard Pens fan.
TPBM is a die-hard Pens fan.
Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?

