Jetstream 32 Lav

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
fowldplug
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by fowldplug »

I am looking to install a lavatory on a Jetstream 32 that for the moment is only configured for passengers (19 seats) so we will need a full lav setup. Can anyone refer me to some names of where I can find this? I have had no such luck so far with my search. Hunter Aviation, Pace Enterprises, Aviall, 3 Points Aviation, CFM, Saywell, Global, and Northwestern Air Lease have all pretty much turned up nothing. I am still waiting to hear back from a few of these but overall, it seems more likely that I will find a 3 dollar bill before I'll ever locate a Jetstream Lav. :?

Your input is appreciated!

Thanks,

FP
---------- ADS -----------
 
bigbert
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:16 pm

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by bigbert »

Sounds dumb but have you tried contacting BAe? I know nwal has a very simple lav in a 31 but if Dick or Brian couldn't help you I think you may find that three dollar bill
---------- ADS -----------
 
rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2972
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:17 pm
Location: west to east and west again

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by rigpiggy »

Get a hold of trade aplane, try a bunch of the us salvage places, see what they have, then the illustrated parts manual should give you what you need. Call Bae to confirm acceptable for your SN
---------- ADS -----------
 
Popol
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by Popol »

Image


I wish you good luck now that you have that 3 dollar bill.
---------- ADS -----------
 
fowldplug
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by fowldplug »

Nice! That is awesome! As for the BAE thing, yes I have tried them but no response as of yet. I will give this trade aplane a try though and see what's up.

Cheers.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Bseries
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by Bseries »

How about the guys in Kingman Az they have quite a few Jetstreams just sitting around wait to be scrapped.
---------- ADS -----------
 
openendwrench
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:38 pm

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by openendwrench »

Flying Colours in Peterborough installed Lav's into the old Ontario Express J-31's.

Give them a call.
---------- ADS -----------
 
fowldplug
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by fowldplug »

Thanks for the input. No luck with Kingman or Flying Colours. This is turning out to be quite the scavenger hunt!

Anyone else with any ideas?

Much appreciated!!
---------- ADS -----------
 
Corwin
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 am

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by Corwin »

Have you had any luck yet? I am told all J-32s were engineered for aft lavs but most of the US airlines (if not all) did not take that in lieu of having more baggage space. I am also wondering about finding an aft lav to install in a J-32. I have just started looking. Thanks for anything further you may be able to share. Thanks, Corky
---------- ADS -----------
 
CID
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 3544
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:43 am
Location: Canada

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by CID »

http://www.aircrafttech.com/

I think the one you want is the "9".

These were installed several years ago on Jetstream 31s operated by Samaritan Air. They are long gone but you might be able to track where they went. I assume they'll work in a '32.

The "new" price might be a little high but it won't hurt to ask.
---------- ADS -----------
 
wingmech
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Post by wingmech »

Hi there,

May I suggest that you contact Bar XH Air/Integra Air or Swanberg.

Long time Jetstream operators.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Maintenance”