Ok, I was just using AC as an example-i know they dont have "a lot of money" but the big time airline pilots get paid well.square wrote:You have that a little bit backwards.. a lot small operators in the bush make awesome profit margins and their pilots take home twice to five times what the starting wage at Air Canada is.. and Air Canada makes less money than anyone. They hemmorhage it.Randleman wrote:Another thing that bugs me is "oh they don't pay us anything!" Well, how much money does a company really have to pay their pilots? They are losing money, and they don't make a whole lot, so you can bet they don't have endless cash to pay their pilots with. Those that do (Air Canada) do pay their pilots well.
And boy, I don't see any of them on here complaining, I see a bunch of people who are getting in there working hard complaining, well wait till you make 100 grand a year flying jets, than you won't be.


