Sky Wings in Red Deer

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Shiny Side Up
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Shiny Side Up »

krispykreme wrote:Skywings > Stay away!

There are nothing but losers that work there, and will continue to be losers that work there period.
Hmmm good attitude! Here's someone who obviously doesn't want to work in aviation in Canada. Or didn't it occur to you that these might be the same people you might be asking for a job in the future?
---------- ADS -----------

We can't stop here! This is BAT country!
krispykreme
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by krispykreme »

Acutally I work in the Oil and Gas industry,

And flying is what I do for Fun. ( I'm Looking at a 182 to purchase this Sat!)

Perhaps you may work for me one day,,

That is when our firm could possibly charter the aircraft that you are flying,

I come on this forum once and a while, and I must say, there are a few people here that have positive comments in general, but the majority of the members of this site are nothing more than "kids" that are hiding behind their IP adress.

My Advice to everyone on this site:

Work Hard, Keep your mouth shut, Work even harder, and I assure you that you will have a great career!

I dont want to put anyone down,, or make people feel bad. I just want the truth, as I see it, to be known.

homerj
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by homerj »

Whats a 150 renting for these days??

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining!
Ground Loop
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Ground Loop »

About $92 an hour. That's last time I checked anyways for a 152.

DON'T PANIC
Shiny Side Up
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Shiny Side Up »

krispykreme wrote:
I come on this forum once and a while, and I must say, there are a few people here that have positive comments in general, but the majority of the members of this site are nothing more than "kids" that are hiding behind their IP adress.
Hmmm. Lets put that against...
krispykreme wrote: I am posting this under a "new" name to keep my other name untouched..
And...
Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers, Losers,

So I guess you'd fall into that majority then? Actually no, as of yet you're the only one I've seen here decide to openly bad mouth a specific group of pilots, no constructive critisism, just insults - and not very clever or humorous ones either to boot.
krispykreme wrote: My Advice to everyone on this site:

Work Hard, Keep your mouth shut, Work even harder, and I assure you that you will have a great career!

I dont want to put anyone down,, or make people feel bad. I just want the truth, as I see it, to be known.
So its "I want the truth to be known as I see it while I tell you from behind the cover of this alias".

That's class. Try not to cut yourself while you're grinding that axe.
krispykreme wrote: Perhaps you may work for me one day,,

That is when our firm could possibly charter the aircraft that you are flying,
Not likely - If your attitude given here is any mirror of your real personality, you'd be the type of customer I'd tell to get bent when he makes some outlandish request of my people and aircraft. Or another one of those asshat customers we have to fight tooth and nail to get paid for services rendered. So no thanks.

We can't stop here! This is BAT country!

Return to “Flight Training”