Recommend The Best Helicopter Companies in Canada

This forum has been developed to discuss helicopter related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

erk
Rank 0
Rank 0

Recommend The Best Helicopter Companies in Canada

Post by erk »

Asking Canadian helicopter pilots for recommendations on who a low time pilot should apply to for a job.

Have experience already as ground crew. Have less then 200 hrs tt. Have 47, 206 and 44 endorsements. I am looking for recommendations on who in Canada hires low time pilots and is known to provide career advancement. Have been around the industry for years and know it fairly well. Have worked construction, heavy equipment and forestry. I am looking to network and get advice on what companies are the best to work for, and the ones who want to keep building their roster for future growth.
---------- ADS -----------

I have control
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Recommend The Best Helicopter Companies in Canada

Post by I have control »

Check out Airborne Energy Solutions in CYZU.

rotorfloat
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rotorfloat »

Try VIH for career advancement as well. Lots of airframes to move around on; 206 series, astars, 212s, S-61s right on up to offshore IFR in S-92s. A few recent acquisitions in NZ and GOM could have you doing some nice travelling as well. As far as I know, the Fort St. John base is their lowtime base, putting guys (or girls) out to gas plants for production support. Good luck.

All Sides
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by All Sides »

With your experience and the present economy whoever will offer you a job...................... there are a lot of pilots out there that don't have the luxury of asking that question that would blow your resume out of the water.

diesel2010
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by diesel2010 »

What does that mean?

"................. there are a lot of pilots out there that don't have the luxury of asking that question that would blow your resume out of the water."

Do they not have membership to this forum? or do they expect jobs to come to them?

Good question erk and I agree, check out VIH. I hear low time guys have a chance there if you are willing to do the time anywhere.

Where do did you train?

Return to “Helicopter Forum”