Ground Stop?

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
Aft CofG
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: The Western Frontier

Ground Stop?

Post by Aft CofG »

I heard Centre talking with a WJ flight yesterday about a company-wide ground stop. The crew said they would get in touch with company. There still seemed to be lots of WJ aircraft in the air, and they seemed to be flying all day.

Any idea what that was about?
---------- ADS -----------
 
WALL E
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 am

Re: Ground Stop?

Post by WALL E »

I believe it was some sort of power failure.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Hold my beer and watch this!
User avatar
invertedattitude
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2353
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:12 pm

Re: Ground Stop?

Post by invertedattitude »

It was something to do with flight plans if I recall correctly, didn't last for very long.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “WestJet”