A tribute to Challenger

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

A tribute to Challenger

Post by Belgian Composer »

Dear Avcanada members,

I have put a video at You Tube regarding the Challenger disaster that occured in 1986:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUCn-QMB85w

the soundtrack is free for download in high mp3 quality via my new Aviation Music website :

http://www.brunomisonne.com

Greetings from Belgium ;)

Bruno
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
flyinthebug
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1689
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:36 am
Location: CYPA

Re: A tribute to Challenger

Post by flyinthebug »

Hey Bruno... Thanks for posting. I remember this accident vividly as my father and I were watching it live together..shortly before he passed away. Nice tribute!
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Belgian Composer
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: A tribute to Challenger

Post by Belgian Composer »

Hello Flyinthebug,

Thank you for your nice comment.

I can see that my video brings brack memories to you regarding this tragical moment.

To compose a track regarding rockets was already in my mind 2 years ago. it's by a quite amazing coïncidence that in the end it has become a tribute to Challenger. And it's also another weird coïncidence that a couple of days after having finished that track I met at a dinner among scientists (My wife is a scientist) a friend of Ronald McNair who was one of the crew members.

Best regards, Flyinthebug 8)

Bruno
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”