Heads up

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

derk99
Rank 1
Rank 1

Heads up

Post by derk99 »

Just a heads up but looks like your going to be traveling as a C-3 instead of C-2 when traveling on mainline flights starting January 1st 2011.I guess now you can really tell people you work for Jazz and not Air Canada.
---------- ADS -----------

genetic jack hammer
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Heads up

Post by genetic jack hammer »

So it would only be fair that mainline employees travel on C3's on Jazz flights. Hate to have a mainline employee bump on of our own, commuting to work. Fair is fair.

HavaJava
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by HavaJava »

Absolutely! Air Canada employees can travel as C3s on any of your 757 charter flying. AC employees will still get C2s on any flying that Air Canada pays for and has it's code on.

av8tor_assrope
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by av8tor_assrope »

I don't work for AC or Jazz.....but is this for real? If it is.....this is a big deal.

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming in terror like his passengers...
HavaJava
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by HavaJava »

Actually, let's slow down for a second here. There has been one unsubstantiated rumour posted and I have heard absolutely no other credible information to support it. Perhaps there is some fishing or baiting going on?

sofar
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sofar »

guyssss...OMG. You know, I love my job...I consider myself lucky to have a wonderful career like I have..Im working at Jazz by the way, but really, to take back the words from a coworker today, this is an evil world that is the aviation. Ok first of all, lets all calm down, Jazz and Air Canada have a agreement for the travel benefits until 2020 here..so , everyone can relax and stop starting any false rumors like that. We can laugh as much as we want about the "drinking of koolaid" with Westjet guys.., even if I know nothing is perfect there, still, how often do you hear those guys fighting between each others, the Transat guys, or as a matter of fact, anybody else. Everyone here should just chill out a little bit, appreciate their job and coworkers, and if they do dream of flying a bigger airplane one day, apply to the company of your choice. As of November 2010, Jazz has a agreement with Air Canada for many more years, and we shall see and hope for the best in the future, so lets stop any crazy thinking here..and please, lets just enjoy life here..I dont know, talk about women, traveling, food, sports...........!!!

amazing
Localizer
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Localizer »

There was already a memo sent out to squash this rumour .. we're C2 till atleast 2020 .. those are the facts, so relax. As for the one's that wanna keep this thing going ... go troll somewhere else.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”