Skylink B1900...

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
toelessjoe
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Skylink B1900...

Post by toelessjoe »

....alright, no flaming! I did a search, honest! :prayer:

So what would a 1900 captain make based in YQM? PM me if you'd like.

Thanks,

Toeless.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Krashman
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Pole vaulting

Re: Skylink B1900...

Post by Krashman »

What kind of routes are flown from each base?
---------- ADS -----------
 
Having trouble reaching ATC? Squak 7500
Flaps 1 Billion
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:32 am

Re: Skylink B1900...

Post by Flaps 1 Billion »

How does this dirt bag company hire after just firing a bunch of people they didn't "want". I hope one of these guys that got let go sues these trash bags. You'll enjoy a low salary and 8 whole days off. Sorry, I can't stand this company, and no, I've never worked for them or even applied, just pissed off to see people get let go for no reason to be replaced a couple weeks later.
---------- ADS -----------
 
ho ho ho merry christmas
GSPY
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:47 pm
Location: in front of my computer

Re: Skylink B1900...

Post by GSPY »

I think the ad says that they are looking for 1900 FO's and 208 Captains, not 1900 Captains.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Krashman
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Pole vaulting

Re: Skylink B1900...

Post by Krashman »

I think the ad says that they are looking for 1900 FO's and 208 Captains, not 1900 Captains.
Better read it again then...
---------- ADS -----------
 
Having trouble reaching ATC? Squak 7500
GSPY
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:47 pm
Location: in front of my computer

Re: Skylink B1900...

Post by GSPY »

"Skylink Express Inc is inviting applications for first officer and captain candidates for the B-1900 and C-208. Pilot bases for the B-1900 are Hamilton, Mirabel, Moncton, Halifax and St. John's. Pilot bases for the C-208 are Hamilton and Halifax."

I guess if you read this paragraph they are looking for 1900 Captains, but...

"Currently there are opportunities available for first officers on the B-1900 based in Mirabel, Moncton, and St. John's. There are captain positions available on the C-208 based in Hamilton."

This one seems to indicate that they are looking for 1900 FO's and 208 Captains like I said. Take whichever meaning away from it that you choose, I guess.
---------- ADS -----------
 
kilocharliemike
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:47 am
Location: EI

Re: Skylink B1900...

Post by kilocharliemike »

Are the 1900's in Mirabel still the UPS feeders for the Maritimes?

KCM
---------- ADS -----------
 
toelessjoe
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Re: Skylink B1900...

Post by toelessjoe »

All valid points ladies, now can we get back to the question at hand or is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b!&ch? :smt040

Quit hijacking my thread, your inflaming my stump.

-Toeless.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Employment Forum”