Multi Engine Rating

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Wasn't Me
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Wasn't Me »

Dry humping takes a lot of time off the training. The problem is that dry humping doesn't generate revenue or flyinf time for most operations. If time was spent on procedures before the engine turns you should be able to do it in under five hours. If money isn't a problem take longer, it's all tax deductable anyway.
---------- ADS -----------

I wish I could spell
Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

Wasn't Me :

I take it you are saying that it is all about flying schools making money, and not about quality instruction?

Cat

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
just another pilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by just another pilot »

Hmm. It wasn't an issue of training quality. I was merely curious as to what it was categorized as. As far as TC goes, I always thaought that a rating was something that could expire - eg. instructor/instrument, and an endorsement was an addition to ones license - eg. night/multi/float and would not require a renewal.
Cat. You used erection and rectum in the same post - bravo :smt038

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Cat Driver »

Just another pilot :

" Cat. You used erection and rectum in the same post - bravo "

Please be advised that just because I used these two devices in the same post do not take it to mean that I advise uniting the two in a physical encounter...

...however to each his / her own.. :smt003

The problem with bureaucrat speak is it will differ from region to region, country to country etc. so what I try and do is ignore a lot of it because sometimes using the wrong word will not cause you to vaporize.. :smt003

And Im sure that many of you can relate to my use of logic instead of blind trust in the system.

Cat

The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.

Return to “Flight Training”