wildblue
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore
-
Changes in Latitudes
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2396
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:47 am
- Location: The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful.
Re: wildblue
I wouldn't throw out resumes unless they provide a little more information. I completely understand the importance of confidentiality, but at least give me a location or some sort of general background so we don't waste each other's time.
Re: wildblue
Come on Changes, toss out a resume. Then report back to us.Changes in Latitudes wrote:I wouldn't throw out resumes unless they provide a little more information. I completely understand the importance of confidentiality, but at least give me a location or some sort of general background so we don't waste each other's time.
-
5400AirportRdSouth
- Rank 5

- Posts: 362
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:23 am
Re: wildblue
I applied.
Got the Job too, thanks to all you chickens who didn't send in a resume.
Turns out it's this kid with flight sim, but he needs a co-Joe to sit in on his ride.
Pays not that great, but he promised me good per diems in the form of whatever he doesn't eat out of his school lunch.
I'll admit I had the inside track as his mom has been letting me sleep in my car in the garage. I had to sign a bond(I can't leave before bedtime on school nights ), but I'm going to log it all as PIC, to he'll with it. Next stop Air Canada!
Yeah, I thought the ad was more than a little sketchy as well.
Got the Job too, thanks to all you chickens who didn't send in a resume.
Turns out it's this kid with flight sim, but he needs a co-Joe to sit in on his ride.
Pays not that great, but he promised me good per diems in the form of whatever he doesn't eat out of his school lunch.
I'll admit I had the inside track as his mom has been letting me sleep in my car in the garage. I had to sign a bond(I can't leave before bedtime on school nights ), but I'm going to log it all as PIC, to he'll with it. Next stop Air Canada!
Yeah, I thought the ad was more than a little sketchy as well.
Remember, only YOU can stop Narcissism
Re: wildblue
Post a photo of his Mom.5400AirportRdSouth wrote:I applied.
Got the Job too, thanks to all you chickens who didn't send in a resume.
Turns out it's this kid with flight sim, but he needs a co-Joe to sit in on his ride.
Pays not that great, but he promised me good per diems in the form of whatever he doesn't eat out of his school lunch.
I'll admit I had the inside track as his mom has been letting me sleep in my car in the garage. I had to sign a bond(I can't leave before bedtime on school nights ), but I'm going to log it all as PIC, to he'll with it. Next stop Air Canada!
Yeah, I thought the ad was more than a little sketchy as well.
-
Double Wasp
- Rank 3

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:08 am
Re: wildblue
I thought you just did Doc.
When it stops leakin oil then you worry.
- Panama Jack
- Rank 11

- Posts: 3265
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:10 am
- Location: Back here
Re: wildblue
But guys . . . it's a job flying a Boeing 737!!! Isn't that good enough?


“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.”
-President Ronald Reagan
-President Ronald Reagan
Re: wildblue
ads gone now seems to confirm it was a scam but who knows maybe someone will get lucky
-
borisyeltsin
- Rank 0

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:35 pm
- Location: all over
Re: wildblue
If you recall that last week Flair had an ad for 737 pilots that was posted by Wildblue so it is fairly safe to say that it is Flair. You will also find that Wildblue is more than likely the CP as his email address has wildblue in it. If it is Flair, you should ask yourself if you really want to work for this company as they recently dismissed 3 very experienced pilots due to "lack of work" and now they are hiring again? Ya sure.
- slowstream
- Rank 7

- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:15 am
- Location: Canada
Re: wildblue
borisyeltsin wrote:If you recall that last week Flair had an ad for 737 pilots that was posted by Wildblue so it is fairly safe to say that it is Flair. You will also find that Wildblue is more than likely the CP as his email address has wildblue in it. If it is Flair, you should ask yourself if you really want to work for this company as they recently dismissed 3 very experienced pilots due to "lack of work" and now they are hiring again? Ya sure.
Excellant point! Why are there so many A**holes in this industry and in Canada? I know there are many good ones too and I've been fortunate to have worked for a few of them but it sure seems like there are more A**holes than good ones.
I know its rhetorical
Re: wildblue
the way I see it if it is a sart up by the time they post jobs on here they should have more info on the company to offer not just some gmail account. if it is Flair than why would they hide behind a front email add. either way makes you wonder.
-
iflyforpie
- Top Poster

- Posts: 8132
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: Winterfell...
Re: wildblue
Flair Air is Kelowna Flightcraft in sheep's clothing. They will toss you on your ass as soon as a contract disappears or the economy hiccups. Maybe that's why they've been so successful over the years... 
Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
Re: wildblue
I don't know... I know a couple guys at Flair who seem to like it... not getting "tossed on their ass" as you say...