ProLine 21 question...
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog
-
Cough Syrup
- Rank 3

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 pm
ProLine 21 question...
Does anybody know any online resources for Pro Line references and studying?
Or does anyone have any PDF's, etc on the topic that you could email me?
Cheers
Or does anyone have any PDF's, etc on the topic that you could email me?
Cheers
Re: ProLine 21 question...
I have the CBTs for the proline 21. Contact me by PM or email.
[edit] Manuals are for the KingAir 200 and the CBT is for the Premier 1 flight deck.
[edit] Manuals are for the KingAir 200 and the CBT is for the Premier 1 flight deck.
Complex systems won’t survive the competence crisis
Re: ProLine 21 question...
Proline 21 is a series that has countless configurations. What Proline 21 suite are you interested in?
-
Cough Syrup
- Rank 3

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 pm
Re: ProLine 21 question...
Ok thanks, I didnt realize that...I'll have to check which one we're using first...
-
Flaps 1 Billion
- Rank 3

- Posts: 137
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:32 am
Re: ProLine 21 question...
What type are you going on, CS?
ho ho ho merry christmas

