1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
WalkerHook
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 am

1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by WalkerHook »

Anyone have a copy they'd care to share?
---------- ADS -----------
 
ScudRunner
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 3239
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:58 am

Re: 1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by ScudRunner »

Maybe, how much is it worth to you? I accept premium beer/micro brew as payment of course Canadian tire money.

Its a PTM not AFM I have..........
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Nark
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2967
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: LA

Re: 1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by Nark »

I have them somewhere. PM with your email.
---------- ADS -----------
 
BE20 Driver
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Re: 1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by BE20 Driver »

Maybe Avcanada should start a new forum called the Library. Someone had asked for a B200 manual a few days ago. Smartcockpit.com has quite a few aircraft listed but many of them are missing manuals etc. Mods?
---------- ADS -----------
 
WalkerHook
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 am

Re: 1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by WalkerHook »

Great stuff fellas! Delivered and then some!

:smt023

Thank you.
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Nark
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2967
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: LA

Re: 1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by Nark »

Sorry guys, no more PM's please. I've been overwhelmed by requests.

If you really, really want them, it will be about 6-8 weeks until I respond.
---------- ADS -----------
 
lilflyboy262
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:35 am

Re: 1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by lilflyboy262 »

Actually a Library isn't such a bad idea? Can anyone bring this to the attention of the mods?
---------- ADS -----------
 
PoE
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 pm

Re: 1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by PoE »

lilflyboy262 wrote:Actually a Library isn't such a bad idea? Can anyone bring this to the attention of the mods?
+1
---------- ADS -----------
 
POPANDCHIPS
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 am

Re: 1900D Flight Manual on PDF?

Post by POPANDCHIPS »

Hey all
I was lucky enough to have them forwarded to me and I will gladly pass it on. As a previous poster mentioned, their may be a fair amount of people looking, so if you pm me your email I can do a mass email in a couple days.
Cheers
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”