Conestoga College

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

BingBong
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by BingBong »

I've just recently finished my first year in the program. When I first came to the college I was alittle intimidated about how every ran...classes etc. but after reviewing my first year's marks....lol....basically a review of grade 11 and 12 :smt015 . The flying portion (done out at the WWFC) is a blast. The majority of instructors who work there are very friendly (some more than others). The aircraft are in fairly good condition and have decent equipment. One thing..."if its brown, put those keys down"..lol. The only negative thing is a certain u know who at the front desk.....u might want to wear hockey eqquipment and carry a can of pepper spray when pick up a plane from the front desk. I think alittle sensitivity training is in order. All in all the Conestoga Program is great...a few more years and it will be flawless.
Cheers.
---------- ADS -----------

costermonger
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by costermonger »

Hehe.. How true.

CommSpaz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CommSpaz »

One thing..."if its brown, put those keys down"..lol.
You guys are too much... you'd rather fly planes that won't fly straight and will hardly climb than take an "ugly" one! Someday image-obsessed youth will learn! :wink: Happy to hear students are pleased with the program.

CS

Dyck Hertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Dyck Hertz »

leafy_13 wrote:The only negative thing is a certain u know who at the front desk.....u might want to wear hockey eqquipment and carry a can of pepper spray when pick up a plane from the front desk. I think alittle sensitivity training is in order.
leafy_13 you are the best!!! :D :D :D I wuz wonderin who wood have the 'balls' to speek up about 'u know who'

Return to “Flight Training”