Recent WESTJET Pilot openings
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog
Re: Recent WESTJET Pilot openings
Any idea of when the first interview calls will go out for both the recent Westjet and Encore postings?
Cheers!
Cheers!
- George Taylor
- Rank 3

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 am
Re: Recent WESTJET Pilot openings
I think early December interviews have a ground school starting Jan 28th.
Re: Recent WESTJET Pilot openings
I interviewed on November 28th and I'm on the January 28th GS.
EC
EC
- George Taylor
- Rank 3

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 am
Re: Recent WESTJET Pilot openings
Does anyone know the date for February's gnd school?
- George Taylor
- Rank 3

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 am
Re: Recent WESTJET Pilot openings
So, is any one in Februarys ground school?


