How many Jazz pilots took LOA to work at Sunwing

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

prop2jet
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: How many Jazz pilots took LOA to work at Sunwing

Post by prop2jet »

av8ts wrote:Well lets see...first Jazz did Thomas Cook flying in competition with AC (and deadheaded crews on Westjet just to rub some salt in that wound). And Jazz has taken AC to court at least twice that i know of....I'm guessing theirs no feathers left to ruffle.
I think you need to get your facts straight. I suspect that with respect to Thomas Cook, in season 1, the use of AC for Deadheading TC Crews did not bode well for the optics. The use of WJ in season 2, probably to diffuse the situation. As for Jazz taking AC to court... there is no going to court, they have been going through an arbitration process, an entirely different process.
---------- ADS -----------

av8ts
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by av8ts »

I'm guessing and your suspecting. We'll both know for sure by 2020

Black Cat
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Black Cat »

Or sooner if Calin runs off with his enormous amount of inflated shares and leaves AC hollowed out in another Ccaa like uncle Milton. Or perhaps jazz will be renegotiating with Rouge for a CPA?

The futures so bright I gotta...oh wait.

navajo_jay
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by navajo_jay »

Anybordy heard that this coming friday the arbitration decision should come out? According to the last Air Canada conference call, they are very pleased by Jazz's performance.

http://bell.media-server.com/m/p/ksqa4cmx

interesting to listen, especially the questions at the end.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”