airdrome aeroplanes

Share ideas on building aircraft.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

terminaldude
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: airdrome aeroplanes

Post by terminaldude »

Not sure if you have taken the plunge yet but I hope so. I did buy something else just about a month ago. It's a Teenie Two, single seat ultra mini airplane. 18' wingspan and sips about 2.5 gal. per hour. Way cheaper to fly than the C182 I had been flying. I really enjoy trying all kinds of airplanes since they all can tell you something and teach you as well. Happy flying.
Doug
---------- ADS -----------

Beefitarian
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Beefitarian »

No, I will be saying good bye to my savings as there are new shingles on top of my wife's house and the car shed. They were installed yesterday. I have not even been, drinking Mt. Dew or going to OSH this year. Also renting 172s has been down a bit. We will see about 2014.

Any contact with the person that bought your Nieuport? I'm interested in reading about it.

terminaldude
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: airdrome aeroplanes

Post by terminaldude »

Ya. He is a retired Airforce Col. He has done more in 6 months than I did in 4 years. He as the fuselage covered and the wings made but not mounted. He bought a Rotec Radial for it and has not mounted it yet but it sure looks nice. It just shows if you have time and money you can get stuff done. I wish I had both.
Take care.
Doug

Pop n Fresh
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re:

Post by Pop n Fresh »

Here's a pup build for WW I commemorative flights.

Return to “Homebuilders”