MAS370 Was Shot Down

Topics related to accidents, incidents & over due aircraft should be placed in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

YBW-Kid
Rank 3
Rank 3

MAS370 Was Shot Down

Post by YBW-Kid »

When I learned of the radio transcript which was released this week with a much different version of the hand-off to Ho Chi Minh Centre it set off many alarms regarding the factual information any us have received from CNN and the likes.

This is 100 percent pure speculation on my part, however I now believe the initial sequence of events reported to us regarding this mystery are suspect. Is it believable that the aircraft never turned back towards Malaysia? I believe it is. This aircraft went missing in an area of the world with relative stability however there is a general mistrust of neighbouring military abilities or inabilities. Especially regarding sensitive military issues such as radar. These countries are not know for being open or forthright regarding sensitive matters such as an aircraft accident, a military accident or political responsibility. Especially with a global media frenzy outside their mansions.

What I am suggesting is perhaps we have a situation similar to the Korean 007 which occurred in September 1983 when the Russian military shot down the Korean Airlines B747 near the Sakhalin Island, in the Sea of Japan. They have the transcripts of the cockpit voice recording of this accident and the testimony of the Fighter Pilot who shot down the aircraft. The burning aircraft climbed uncontrollably before plunging into the ocean. The Russians immediately accepted responsibility in that case.

What if we have a situation where MAS370 was accidentally brought down by a regional military and after realizing their mistake embarked on path of misinformation and cover-up to deflect any responsibility. Providing false or misleading radar tracks hours after the disappearance. If you recall the search along the intended flight path was short lived with scant resources which were quickly redirected back towards Malaysia and then out to the Indian Ocean. Meanwhile if someone knew the exact location of the accident they could have potentially had time to clean things up. Had they been discovered picking up debris they would simply said "hey look what we found".

My theory is strengthened by a credible Mike McKay, a worker on the "Songa Mercur" drilling platform in the South China Sea who sent an email to his bosses detailing he observed the plane burning at high altitude...in one piece" about 50-70km from his location. He gave coordinates for the location of the rig off the shores of Vietnam. He tried to contact Malaysian and Vietnam officials about what he saw adding he had received no confirmation that they got his message. He says "I believe I saw the Malaysian Airlines plane come down. "I observed (the plane?) burning at high altitude. "While I observed the burning (plane) it appeared to be in one piece." "From when I first saw the burning (plane) until the flames went out (still at high altitude) was 10-15 seconds. “There was no lateral movement, so it was either coming toward our location, stationary (falling) or going away from our location," he wrote. This description sounds similar to the KAL007 travesty but this time observed from the ocean surface. (Read his email from the image)

I know the conflicting scientific data regarding the ACARS handshakes in the arc extending south into the Indian Ocean complicates my rouge theory, but I'm sensing this could be a magicians diversion tactic. Look over here so you don't actually see me pull a dove out of my arse. I expect in the coming months some beachcomber or Fisherman will find a seat cushion in the most unexpected location.
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
Letter.jpg
Letter.jpg (94.74 KiB) Viewed 3906 times
Last edited by YBW-Kid on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eric Janson
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: MAL370 Was Shot Down

Post by Eric Janson »

[quote="YBW-Kid"]

This is 100 percent pure speculation on my part

You're 100% wrong.

The US has satellite coverage of this region and they have reported that no explosions were observed. One satellite is specifically designed to detect these events.

The oil rig worker saw something but not MH370.

Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find in this business
flyingvinnie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by flyingvinnie »

Eric Janson wrote:
YBW-Kid wrote:

You're 100% wrong.

The US has satellite coverage of this region and they have reported that no explosions were observed. One satellite is specifically designed to detect these events.

And, the US would never try to hide or cover anything up! :rolleyes:

Caracrane
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Caracrane »

Lot's of you shit on the USA, but when the're present for rescue, salvage or support... nobody talk about it. Never forget that they are about 60 percent of our economy here in
Canada and it's not with kind of 60 remaining good old F-18 and four C-117 if one day we have to protect our country up north.

The Best safety device in any aircarft is a well-paid crew.
YBW-Kid
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by YBW-Kid »

Eric Janson wrote:
YBW-Kid wrote:

You're 100% wrong.

I sure hope your right- But why did the US Satellites not record the event the rig worker observed? Today the Chinese are reporting a ping in the south Indian Ocean. I'm happy to be proven wrong in my speculation but this is not the first ping heard in the past week. According to all the CNN blathering experts falling over each other to get their faces on TV, the hearing devices need to be directly overtop of the located aircraft. I find it suspect they get pings within two days of placing equipment in the region but 20 days of visual searches by 8-10 aircraft per day find no debris.

To me what does not pass the smell test here is the super powers supposedly have all this wonderful satellite technology and abilities to hear a mouse fart in Yemen but can't find a missing aircraft. Has anybody noticed the US has been very quiet about this. I just get the sense that they know much more than what is released because it is extremely sensitive. The US has a couple of aircraft in the region and the is FBI playing with the flight simulator, but not too much in terms of FAA or NTSB offering any comments to quell rabid speculation such as mine. Don't get me wrong, the US is not the enemy here, I just think they have known for some time what the real picture is, but either can't or won't step up to the podium at this time.

GUMPS
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by GUMPS »

This isn't even new thread worthy.

flyingvinnie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by flyingvinnie »

Caracrane wrote:Lot's of you shit on the USA, but when the're present for rescue, salvage or support... nobody talk about it. Never forget that they are about 60 percent of our economy here in
Canada and it's not with kind of 60 remaining good old F-18 and four C-117 if one day we have to protect our country up north.

Quebec, is that still part of Canada????

linecrew
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by linecrew »

Last edited by linecrew on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pop n Fresh
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Pop n Fresh »

Google says MH370

GyvAir
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by GyvAir »

Where does the "H" come from anyway? In the transcript, ATC is referring to them as MAS370.

Edit:

Nevermind.. wikigoogled it myself.
MH is the IATA designator and MAS is the ICAO designator

Last edited by GyvAir on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric Janson
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Eric Janson »

YBW-Kid wrote:I sure hope your right- But why did the US Satellites not record the event the rig worker observed?
Don't know - this isn't my area of expertise.

There is no reason not to find this aircraft - I prefer Occam's Razor as opposed to all the bizarre conspiracy theories.

Don't underestimate the levels of incompetence in S Asia. I lived in the region for 8 years and have experienced it first hand.

Incompetence explains the way the Malaysians have handled things - nothing sinister there.

I'm not sure people understand the vastness of the Indian Ocean. The current search area is the size of a European country and you are looking for small objects that are moving.

I fly between the Middle East and Australia. Close to 5000nm over open ocean

Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find in this business
Pop n Fresh
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Pop n Fresh »

GyvAir wrote:Where does the "H" come from anyway? In the transcript, ATC is referring to them as MAS370.
Good question. Malaysian Heavy? I have no source, just notice much use of that designation.

GyvAir
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by GyvAir »

Eric Janson wrote:I'm not sure people understand the vastness of the Indian Ocean. The current search area is the size of a European country and you are looking for small objects that are moving.

I fly between the Middle East and Australia. Close to 5000nm over open ocean
That's why I understand why people are saying "WTF?" when reports are coming out that a recorder ping has been picked up.

It's kind of like if someone tossed a dime out of an aircraft somewhere vaguely over 40 sections of wheat stubble and another person set out with a metal detector to find it and came back in time for lunch, dime in hand.

CFR
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by CFR »

Sound in the ocean is a very interesting subject! It can often be heard a long way off, so I have to assume that the blackbox pings are similar in nature and can be heard a fair distance away. If you believe Tom Clancy then US submarines can hear a whale fart from hundreds of miles away.

GyvAir
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by GyvAir »

What frequency does a whale fart resonate at?

This article was written in the wake of AF447 regarding the limitations of current ULB technology:

http://www.hydro-international.com/issu ... ieval.html

Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (22.82 KiB) Viewed 3570 times
Illya Kuryakin
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Illya Kuryakin »

My theory (and I got blasted by the mainly American representation over at PPRune for this one ) is that this 777strayed too close to an American carrier group.
But yes.....I agree with you. It got its ass shot out of the sky, and somebody is very guilty of a major cover up. It would not be a first.
Illya

Wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then.
Illya Kuryakin
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Illya Kuryakin »

Caracrane wrote:Lot's of you shit on the USA, but when the're present for rescue, salvage or support... nobody talk about it. Never forget that they are about 60 percent of our economy here in

So, move there. They are totally capable of covering up almost ANYTHING. Notice the original CNN coverage was almost ALL about terrorism? Any suggestion of a military "oops" was totally steered away from. It was all about heightening the "threat level" to defend the USA from evil doers. No credit ability was given to the oil rig worker (if this was in USA waters, that area of the ocean would have been literally CRAWLING with US NAVY activity) because he HAD seen something the Yanks did NOT want getting out! Wonder if he has yet met with an untimely end. Did anybody follow up on what he saw? Nope........because they needed time to sanitize the area. THINKABOUTIT!
Illya

Pop n Fresh
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Pop n Fresh »

GyvAir wrote:Where does the "H" come from anyway? In the transcript, ATC is referring to them as MAS370.

Edit:

Nevermind.. wikigoogled it myself.
MH is the IATA designator and MAS is the ICAO designator
Interesting. I did not mind not knowing so it probably won't stick but I appreciate being able to read that. Have a great week.

Illya Kuryakin
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Illya Kuryakin »

flyingvinnie wrote:

Quebec, is that still part of Canada????
As of now, yes.
Illya

MrWings
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by MrWings »

Illya Kuryakin wrote: They are totally capable of covering up almost ANYTHING. Notice the original CNN coverage was almost ALL about terrorism? Any suggestion of a military "oops" was totally steered away from. It was all about heightening the "threat level" to defend the USA from evil doers. No credit ability was given to the oil rig worker (if this was in USA waters, that area of the ocean would have been literally CRAWLING with US NAVY activity) because he HAD seen something the Yanks did NOT want getting out! Wonder if he has yet met with an untimely end. Did anybody follow up on what he saw? Nope........because they needed time to sanitize the area. THINKABOUTIT!
Illya
The US has made mistakes before and, to their credit, own up to it pretty quickly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

With the servicemen being free citizens able to point out a coverup, it would be very difficult for the military to hide this. When they've tried, the truth eventually comes out.

This coverup accusation sounds a lot like Soviet propaganda to me. THINKABOUTIT!

Return to “Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft”