Another Cargojet ??

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Airbusfan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Another Cargojet ??

Post by Airbusfan »

Can anyone tell me what, if any, 727's are left in the fleet..? Live in YQM & all flights are 757's, would be nice if a 767 dropped in...
---------- ADS -----------

Jimmy_Hoffa
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Another Cargojet ??

Post by Jimmy_Hoffa »

Airbusfan wrote:Can anyone tell me what, if any, 727's are left in the fleet..? Live in YQM & all flights are 757's, would be nice if a 767 dropped in...
What does this have to do with Air Canada?

Airbusfan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Airbusfan »

Jimmy_Hoffa wrote:
Airbusfan wrote:Can anyone tell me what, if any, 727's are left in the fleet..? Live in YQM & all flights are 757's, would be nice if a 767 dropped in...
What does this have to do with Air Canada?
I just posted the question in general..

PositiveRate27
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by PositiveRate27 »

You posted this in the Air Canada forum...

Airbusfan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Airbusfan »

I posted this in the general category, where it goes from there, isn't up to me. Just asking a question

What difference does it make...?

PositiveRate27
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by PositiveRate27 »

The difference is you will have a much higher chance of getting your question answered if the topic is posted in the "General Airline Industry Comments" section of the "Airlines" tab on this website.

If you posted it in the General section, it was likely moved to the Air Canada section by mistake, and perhaps you should try re-posting it, or getting in contact with a moderator and inquire why it was posted here.

Cargojet has nothing to do with Air Canada, therefore its highly unlikely you will find the answer you are looking for here. It's more likely someone with info on Cargojet will be cruising the General Airline Industry Comments section of the forum, not the Air Canada forum. I don't go into a Yamaha dealership ask questions, and expect to get answers on the Kawasaki Ninja.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

PR.

JungianJugular
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by JungianJugular »

PositiveRate27 wrote:I don't go into a Yamaha dealership ask questions, and expect to get answers on the Kawasaki Ninja.
The problem is you're looking for a Kawasaki Ninja.

AirMail
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by AirMail »

That's correct. So to answer you Airbus fan, CargoJet does not have any Kawasakis left in their fleet. They are expected to order more Yamahas however, so you should see more movement when those come online. Additionally, there has been some rumours of even switching the fleet to an all European one of Peugeots, I think we can see this happen beyond 2017.

Airbusfan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Airbusfan »

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME !!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

A346Dude
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by A346Dude »

There are something like 10 727s left in the fleet but for the most part they are idle at the moment (most are parked at YHM). You should see them flying more over the next couple months.

Also the 767 has been to YQM a couple times.

Return to “Air Canada”