Best "Simpson's" Quote

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

wha happen
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 963
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:39 am

Post by wha happen »

duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem. oh yeah.

[img][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/ ... uffman.gif[/img][/img]
---------- ADS -----------
 
Its the way she goes boys, its the way she goes.

Lets sacrifice him to the crops.
User avatar
FREEFALL
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: T.I.

Post by FREEFALL »

Barney: Hey, Homer, I'm worried about the beer supply. After this case, and the other case, there's only one case left.

I think we need more beer. Ya, we need to get more beer.
---------- ADS -----------
 
If riding in a plane is FLYING. Then Riding in a boat is SWIMMING!
User avatar
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Toronto

Post by cyyz »

2 bux get you 1 more round you stupid clown drink it down and then you're on your ass....

Super Ninentendo Chalmers.

K-A-T
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Yoyoma
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1465
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time...

Post by Yoyoma »

Saxomophone
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield...W. Buffett
CAPGEN
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:30 am

Post by CAPGEN »

Chief Wiggum: Ooh, and here, out of the mists of history, the legendary esquilax… a horse, with the head of a rabbit, and the body, of a rabbit.


I miss Lionel Hutz....

--Lionel Hutz, Attorney at Law--
Works on Contingency, No Money Down

LH: "Ahhh, they got this all wrong!" (pulls out marker)

--Lionel Hutz, Attorney at Law--
Works on Contingency? No. Money Down!
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
bandaid
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2396
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Kelowna

Post by bandaid »

I'd like to report a shotting.
Chief Wiggan: You got the wrong number.
Isn't this 911
Chief: Ahhhh, no..... it's 912.
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
FREEFALL
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:49 pm
Location: T.I.

Post by FREEFALL »

Yoyoma Wrote:
Saxomophone
Viomolin........Tubamoba
---------- ADS -----------
 
If riding in a plane is FLYING. Then Riding in a boat is SWIMMING!
User avatar
Babel Fish
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: town to town, up and down the dial...

Post by Babel Fish »

Ralph:"...and the doctor said I wouldn't get so many nose-bleeds if I keep my finger out of there."
---------- ADS -----------
 
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Fred Allen
Go Guns
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:22 pm
Location: on my way

Post by Go Guns »

From "Tales From The Public Domain"
Flanders - " Now throughout history when people get wood, they'll think of Trojans"
---------- ADS -----------
 
wrenchturner
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:05 pm

Post by wrenchturner »

I'm sorry Mr. Burns, but I don't go for those backdoor shenanigans. Sure I'm flattered, maybe even a little bit curious, but the answer's no.
---------- ADS -----------
 
w squared
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2040
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch

Post by w squared »

Stupid sexy Flanders!!
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image

Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
User avatar
5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1576
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:30 pm

Post by 5x5 »

Lisa to Homer:

"Listen to him. He's a man of science and you can barely read."
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
gelbisch
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1095
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:49 am
Location: Guelph, ON

Post by gelbisch »

Homer's love letter to Marge:

Image

"Maybe it's the beer talking, Marge, but you got a butt that won't quit.....they got these big chewy pretzels here that are allyoucaabrrr FIVE DOLLARS?! Get out ah here......"
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Yoyoma
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1465
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time...

Post by Yoyoma »

Homer: My name is Mister Burns...I believe you have a letter for me!
Postal dude: OK, what's your first name Mr. Burns...
Homer:...I don't know...
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield...W. Buffett
bush pilot
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:51 pm
Location: Boringtown

Post by bush pilot »

I like the drunk note!

However here are mine.

Dentist: Ralph... have you been brushing 3 time's a day?
Ralph: Yes Dr. I have.
Dentist: WHY MUST YOU TURN MY OFFICE INTO A HOUSE OF LIES!
Later
Dentist to marge: Has Lisa been wharing her retainer
Marge: Yes
Dentist: LIAR!

To the bee mobile, You meen your chevy! Yes!

Homer And Scorpio

Homer: I was thinking of getting Hammocks for the boys
Scorpio: Hammocks, thats a great Idea, you know where to go for that! Their's Hammocks are us, Hammocks Hammocks Hammocks, and then sally's Hammocks, You know the best part is that Sally will actually sit in the Hammock with you.
Homer: O ya there all over in the Hammock district!

Homer: hey I ahve never seen this room before!
Scorpio: Yeh its kind of a private room Homer what can I do for you.
Homer: I was just lookinf for some sugar for my coffee
Scorpio: (Reaching into his pockets finds some loose sugar) Here you go Homer
Homer: Thanks
Scorpio:(reaching back into his pockets) would you like any cream?
Homer: Hesitates and says No!

Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room.

Homer: From now on, there are three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way.
Bart: Isn't that just the wrong way?
Homer: Yeah, but faster!

Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.
Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend.

Homer: [Looking at a globe map...country being Uruguay]
Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You are gay.'

Skinner: For Privacy's sake, lets call her Lisa S...Wait thats to ovious. How about L Simpson

I could go on but you get the point!

I watch to much simpsons
---------- ADS -----------
 
Last edited by bush pilot on Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Did It do that Yesterday?
User avatar
gelbisch
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1095
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:49 am
Location: Guelph, ON

Post by gelbisch »

bush pilot wrote:Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room.
Classic! :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Tubthumper
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:56 pm
Location: LV-426
Contact:

Post by Tubthumper »

...on the golf course:

Mr Burns: "....no, you idiot! Use the open-faced club! The sand-wedge!"
Homer: "mmmmmm ........ open-faced club sandwedge...."
---------- ADS -----------
 
:rolleyes:
User avatar
Dr.Piper
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:09 am
Location: The depths of inbredville.

Wiggums rules!

Post by Dr.Piper »

"You smell like dead bunnies"-Ralph
and
Chief Wiggum "Think you can get this car home?"
Barney: "Sure thing, giant beer!"
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
TenForTwelve
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: AB

Post by TenForTwelve »

Mr. Burns as he refers to his slant drilling rig: "Pretty soon that mighty apparatus will burst forth with it's precious fluid........ almost sexual, isn't it Smithers?"
---------- ADS -----------
 
scm
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:24 pm
Contact:

Post by scm »

Woman: We're having a free get acquainted session at our resort this weekend.
Homer: How much is this free resort weekend?
Man: It's free.
Homer: And when is this weekend?
Man: It's this weekend.
Homer: Uh-huh, and how much does it cost?
Man: Um, it's free.
Homer: I see, and when is it?
Man: It's this weekend.
Homer: And what are you charging for this free weekend?

Groundskeeper Willie: All right Skinner, that's the last time you'll slap your Willie around.
---------- ADS -----------
 
bush pilot
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:51 pm
Location: Boringtown

Post by bush pilot »

My other Fav is when Homer is in the witness relocation program and has been given a new name but does not answer to it during the questioning. Doen any one know how exactly the sceen goes I cant remember the words to all of it.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Did It do that Yesterday?
Youngback
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:08 pm
Location: 15,070km from CYYJ
Contact:

Post by Youngback »

Witness Guy: All right Mr. Simpson, when I say "Hello, Mr. Thompson" and I push down on your foot, you smile and nod, Got it?

Homer: No problem

Witness Guy: Hello Mr. Thompson ( while pushing on foot )


Homer: ........................ ( whispers to other witness guy) .... I think he's talking to you.
---------- ADS -----------
 
bush pilot
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:51 pm
Location: Boringtown

Post by bush pilot »

Positively marvelous, and it only took 40min.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Did It do that Yesterday?
RB-211
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:18 am

Post by RB-211 »

Willy: 'You used me Skinner! There is no such thing as scotchtoberfest!'

Homer: 'Marge send the kids to the neighbours I am coming home drunk'
---------- ADS -----------
 
GARRETT
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:46 pm

Post by GARRETT »

---------- ADS -----------
 
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”