The tinfoil hat crowd is watching us.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

dashx
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: The tinfoil hat crowd is watching us.

Post by dashx »

Ok.
---------- ADS -----------

Pop n Fresh
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Pop n Fresh »

Redneck_pilot86 wrote:Click here

Also, if someone could walk me through embedding this vid, I would.
Sorry, that's classified.

newbiewings
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by newbiewings »

I tried watching that video, I really did.... Just too painful listening to that guy try and read from the page.

He should seriously cut back on the Doritos, and stop eating the mushrooms in his Mom's basement.

Broken Slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Broken Slinky »

Meatservo wrote:Guys. I can't believe you're being so glib about this. If the public finds out we are doing this then we are screwed, and our agenda will be compromised FOREVER. Take this seriously. Remember your responsibility is to NEVER tell ANYONE about the project, do not even discuss it amongst yourselves! Luckily this YouTube guy doesn't seem to have too much credibility but you can't be too careful. We are so close to our goal, it would be a shame if your loose lips allowed it to come to an end before our goal is achieved. REMEMBER! Secrecy is the watchword!
The first rule of Project Chemtrail is you don't talk about Project Chemtrail. The second...

I think Bede has the right idea. Show them where the chemical holds are and let them take some samples. Perhaps a flight returning from a country with spicy foods?

Return to “General Comments”