"Frozen" paint job

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Meatservo
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: "Frozen" paint job

Post by Meatservo »

HA! I'm not the only one! Join me on my lonely island, Co-Joe!

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... w=previous
---------- ADS -----------

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself
boeingboy
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: "Frozen" paint job

Post by boeingboy »

Some idiot with a marketing degree convinced an even bigger idiot with a marketing degree that wasting all that money would make people spend money here. Travelers spend where the seat is the cheapest, or most convenient, or where they get the points on their card. I guess WS is making money hand over fist so they get to decide where to waste their owner's money. It's all marketing garbage to me. Would have been just as cool in cgi on a tv commercial.
Play nice boys and girls.

That aircraft was due to be painted and interior re-done anyway. Westjet had to eat that cost regardless. Disney picked up the tab for the difference plus some extra for the marketing. In the end Westjet ended up with a way cheaper than standard paint job.

I really don't' understand all the negativity. If you dont like the paint fine.................................but it certainly is worlds better than the "Carentee" paint job.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “General Comments”