YOW fall FSS 2016 class

This forum has been developed to discuss ATS related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Ko3icty
Rank 0
Rank 0

YOW fall FSS 2016 class

Post by Ko3icty »

Anybody else is in.this class?
---------- ADS -----------

sahous
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: YOW fall FSS 2016 class

Post by sahous »

There's an FSS class running in YOW in the fall too? I got an offer for a VFR course in Ottawa starting beginning October!

Ko3icty
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Ko3icty »

sahous wrote:There's an FSS class running in YOW in the fall too? I got an offer for a VFR course in Ottawa starting beginning October!
Yes I am in their fss course... Do u live in ottawa or elsewhere? I am from toronto myself

specter1075
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by specter1075 »

The regional training centers don't have the capacity to train enough FSS, so they are using Ottawa as much as possible too. Have you guys been told what region you're training for?

Ko3icty
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Ko3icty »

specter1075 wrote:The regional training centers don't have the capacity to train enough FSS, so they are using Ottawa as much as possible too. Have you guys been told what region you're training for?
I'm in ywg

sahous
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sahous »

VFR training for YUL

specter1075
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by specter1075 »

Not surprised that one of you would be aiming at CZWG region. Im at the FIC here. Im pretty sure that almost every station in our region is short staffed, so I cant give you any idea of where you might be posted. Ironically, Im from Ottawa, and moved out here for training like a month before they started training FSS in Ottawa. Anyhow, having a bit of experience with other regions training environments, I have a very favorable impression of the Winnipeg FIR. I think you'll like the people.

As for the person going to YUL, I'm afraid I know least of all about your region. My Russian is better than my French. :(

Return to “ATS Question Forum”