Online Assessment Request - Jazz

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

HansDietrich
Rank 6
Rank 6

Online Assessment Request - Jazz

Post by HansDietrich »

Good morning

I understood from a friend of mine that Jazz has sent her an Online Assessment Request. Apparently it has to be completed before the interview. Does anyone know what that is? My friends that are currently employed by Jazz have no clue and they never had to go through that. Is this a new step in their interviewing process? If so, is this an "disqualifying step"?

Thank you for your time
---------- ADS -----------

Das ist mir wurst...
flymore
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Online Assessment Request - Jazz

Post by flymore »

I had to do the online assessment. It was sent to me right after they called me to book an interview.

It consists of a emotional IQ assessment, math and perceptive questions. Nothing you can or should study for. Fairly simple and kind of fun.

As far as I know, it's not disqualifying at all otherwise they wouldn't have already scheduled the interview. I guess it could be disqualifying if you answer Strongly Agree to "I don't care about other people's emotions" ;)

Saxub
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Online Assessment Request - Jazz

Post by Saxub »

The hard part is picking a "negative" answer on the PPA when all four options are good things.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”