Hiring Process

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

joshuaaa
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hiring Process

Post by joshuaaa »

Hello, guys

I posted a topic about interview 2 weeks ago, I could not get any answers, so I removed my topic.
First of all, I passed my Face to Face interview last week, Now I finished all processes that HR want me to do.
Background Check completed on last Monday, Medical finished today.
It seems like they already contacted my references. Can I expect a good answer from them next week? Also, Passing face to face interview means I will get hired?
---------- ADS -----------

ThatFliGuyDerr
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Hiring Process

Post by ThatFliGuyDerr »

Did you do your Sim yet?

ThatFliGuyDerr
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ThatFliGuyDerr »

Anyways assuming your Sim is completed. Jazz only moves onto the reference check if they are serious about applicants. You should be good to go aslong as your references don't have anything bad to say. That being said I know a couple people who got PFO'd after the reference check because they used bad references. Anyways only you will know that. From what I've been hearing from friends they heard back anywhere from a week to a month and a bit after they completed all the steps. I believe they need 70 ppl by the end of January. So the numbers are on your side. And if you don't hear anything good or bad in a month. Just email the person who's been handling your file with a friendly "I'm excited and am inquiring if anything else is required of me and where do I stand in the process"

All the best

joshuaaa
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by joshuaaa »

ThatFliGuyDerr wrote:Anyways assuming your Sim is completed. Jazz only moves onto the reference check if they are serious about applicants. You should be good to go aslong as your references don't have anything bad to say. That being said I know a couple people who got PFO'd after the reference check because they used bad references. Anyways only you will know that. From what I've been hearing from friends they heard back anywhere from a week to a month and a bit after they completed all the steps. I believe they need 70 ppl by the end of January. So the numbers are on your side. And if you don't hear anything good or bad in a month. Just email the person who's been handling your file with a friendly "I'm excited and am inquiring if anything else is required of me and where do I stand in the process"

All the best
Hello, I just checked your answer.
What about process other than pilot? Sorry, I am not a pilot.
I got answered on this Wednesday that I finished all of process I have to do. Medical fine, Reference fine, and Background fine. However, what they said is they are still arranging starting date and training because there are bunch of candidates who are still in process. Also, they said 'you will know PRETTY SOON'. I have no idea what 'pretty soon' means. I am still not sure I got hired or they are making a pool like pilots one.

Thanks

ThatFliGuyDerr
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ThatFliGuyDerr »

I don't think anyone will be able to give you a answer other than the recruitment team at Jazz. But from the sounds of it you've done everything you can and nothing you do now will change their decision. I recommend just relaxing and enjoying your time off because that might change quickly.

All the best, sounds like you just need to wait for the call and from the sounds of it you will probably get a good answer.

amosfei224
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by amosfei224 »

Hi,
Do you mind to tell me what position you apply now? I am having a some situation as you.

Thanks.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”