Pranks!!!

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

~Hollywood~
Rank 3
Rank 3

Pranks!!!

Post by ~Hollywood~ »

Does anyone have any good stories or ideas about pranking flight partners or instructors?!
I got it done to me today so any ideas would be much appreciated!

cheers
---------- ADS -----------

Pregnant Flight Attendant = Pilot Error
Ralliart
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Ralliart »

What happened to you?

tdawe
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by tdawe »

Don't get even, make peace, give something everyone at the office can enjoy, like a lovely snack. Make a bowl of delicious green apple flavoured jello.....

With his headset in it.

Highflyinpilot
Rank 8
Rank 8
Location: Holy Hell, is that what you look like in the morning

Post by Highflyinpilot »

MMMmmmmmm, Thats some good headset.

wha happen
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by wha happen »

Its the way she goes boys, its the way she goes.

Lets sacrifice him to the crops.
~Hollywood~
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ~Hollywood~ »

What happened to you?
It was just my flight partner and instructor having some fun pulling circuit breakers. You had to be there, they did a pretty good acting job as well. They had me shittin my pants at one point, and the best thing is my flight partner is my roomate so I will be getting him back! 8)
Will keep you all updated

cheers

Pregnant Flight Attendant = Pilot Error
Turboman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Turboman »

Captain Crane, you sound like an idiot!

Yoyoma
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Yoyoma »

They don't apply to aviation but on a side note, my dad's pranks were top class (or were they? :? )! He was the king of pranksters, the "don't fnck with me guy".

As he was working for a large company, he became quite the boss. Everyone loved him. One day, after this newly hired punk said that Directors are a dime a dozen, no one would miss him if he left. Late at night, he printed (he was in the habit of working late) a paper stating he had passed away and his memorial service was going to be held at so and so place.

He also stated that donations were being taken for flowers and after service get together. On Monday morning, he sat in his locked office, watching people leave bills and crying. Especially the punk, who let out a few snifs and left a 20 dollar bill!

Another time, he had been lectured by his boss about lack of innovation in the company. "Find an innovative idea" he was ordered!! He squeezed his partner under the desk and called his boss. He explained that this newly designed screen was voice and air activated. He would blow and the cursor would move away. (this was in the days of UNIX and Cobol, when Bull ruled IT and not Microsoft) He would inhale and the cursor would come back his way. Obviously, his partner had the real plugged in keyboard and was moving the cursor accordingly!

Anyhow, I never understood why he got paid all that money ! :lol:

Image In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield...W. Buffett
flyinhigh
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by flyinhigh »

get some old gel ear seals cut little slits into them and replace the seals on buddies headset, when he puts on his headset, it'll be a great sensation. Course this only works if he already has gel seals on his headset that you can replace with the so called new ones.

teacher
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by teacher »

I seem to recall a story about the Captain of a 727 lowering flaps and pulling the circuit breaker to stop the sequence at only a few degrees while the SO was in the can. It was his idea of getting better range. He (the SO) returned to find the breaker out so he reset it. Question for you guys, do you know what happens to a 727 when you get a sudden flap movement at .80 and 350?

CARO
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by CARO »

I work at a small school with a fairly tight group that is a little too trusting with each other. One of my favorite things to do on slow days is to watch people look for stuff. For example, one instructor spent half an hour trying to find her cellphone which was hidden in the ceiling, she could call it but couldn't figure out where the ring was coming from. Another instructor had his bike taken apart and each part hidden in different spots. One of my favorites was the guy who went flying and came back to find the car he had borrowed to get to the airport on blocks, with the tires gone.

By the way, I wouldn't recommend doing this stuff to people you don't know well. :twisted:

FUBAR
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by FUBAR »

I like sending people looking around for PROP WASH.

PatDaPilot
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by PatDaPilot »

Crane, you live with the guy so getting him back is really easy. Go to your neighbourhood McDonald's/KFC/Harvey's/anywhere else you can get little packets of ketchup. Place said packages of ketchup under the toilet seat at your place, next time roomie goes to sit on the john, he ends up with ketchup all over the back of his knees.

Or there's the ever pleasant crushed up lifesavers in the shower head. Take a hammer to some lifesavers, unscrew the shower head in your bathroom, place the crushed lifesavers in the shower head and screw it back on. Next time he takes a shower, the hot water will melt the lifesaver crystals and will coat your buddy in a nice sticky film, that try as he might to wash off will only get worse and worse.

Or you could try freezing all of his clean underwear, this one I don't really htink needs a whole lot of explanation. Soak his boxers, lay them flat in the freezer, and pack some food around them so he can't easily see that there are boxers in the freezer.

Note: That last one was actually pulled on me when I worked as a lifeguard at an outdoor pool. I went to get changd to go home one night only to realize that my boxers and t-shirt were missing. After searching the entire facility someone tipped me off as to look in the freezer. That was a damn cold ride home.

~You think the sky's the limit? I think there's no limit to the sky~
ch135146
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by ch135146 »

Black shoe polish on headset ear cups. When not in use, sew cuffs of jacket closed. Similarly, safety wire eyelets of shoes or boots closed.

mellow_pilot
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by mellow_pilot »

My Dad used to work as a paramedic,

When a partner got too cocky, he'd put a saleen pouch (a IV bag) behind or under the seat of the Ambulance. Then run the line up to the shoulder, or down to the crotch. When the guy gets in and sits down, he starts the flow and slowly soaks himself. Apperently if done right, the trickle of water is almost unnoticable. He told me he got a few guys to almost empty the bottle before noticing.

The other good one was the garage door trick. When garagedoor openers
first came out, apperently the radio in the Ambulance would sometimes be able to activate them. Sitting up the street laughing your ass off at a guy screaming at a repairman for an entire afternoon always seemed like fun to me.

On night shifts, my uncle would got to popular make-out spots. He'd find a car with windows good and steamed then park beside it. On a really slow night you could call in back-up. Picture yourself alone with your girl. It's quiet, late, dark. The radio is softly playing in the background. Your about to slip off her bra... then every light and siren on 3 cop cars and 2 ambulances start blaring all around you! My uncle stopped after one of the medics asked him if any of his victims ever had anything bitten off... guess he hadn't thought of that.

If any of you ever want to prank someone, go talk to a paramedic. On slow shifts the guys sit and wait for calls and get so bored that they end up thinkin up pranks all day long.

. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.

Post by . ._ »

This one time, at Sault College, like I had an instructor, and he pulled the power on me, and like he said it was an engine failure. I was really scared.
I pooped in my pants.

-istp :rolleyes:

Yoyoma
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Yoyoma »

istp wrote:This one time, at Sault College, like I had an instructor, and he pulled the power on me, and like he said it was an engine failure. I was really scared.
I pooped in my pants.

-istp :rolleyes:
Sir, you are too much... :lol:

Image In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield...W. Buffett
fly_guy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by fly_guy »

One time in college . The temp was -15. I decided to freeze his whole car at night. The next morning, he had a hard time to get into his car, and scrape off the ice so he could see out the window.. great prank, it doesnt do any damage to the car, just frustraes the victim.

hz2p
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by hz2p »

Lay toilet paper on the car, before you mist it in freezing temps. It turns rock hard. Not easy to get into, and not fun to scrape the windows off enough to see to drive to a car wash with the toilet paper streaming off.

Return to “Flight Training”