Hai Au Aviation

This forum has been developed to discuss Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, Rudder Bug

Checkgear77
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hai Au Aviation

Post by Checkgear77 »

Has anyone on here worked for this operation? I would like to hear from someone with first hand experience, working conditions, schedule, management, pay etc. Thanks.
---------- ADS -----------

StandingBy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Hai Au Aviation

Post by StandingBy »

I've met a couple of the expat pilots involved (unless another seaplane operation started up in VN lately). I can't say anything about working conditions, etc, only that they were very friendly guys who seemed quite happy working there at the time. It seemed like a pretty sweet gig if you were keen to work abroad. If I was looking for work I'd sure apply!

Adam

round pounder
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by round pounder »

If you have the requirements give them a shout. If you don't have van time don't waste your time.

Nahanni
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Nahanni »

I was Chief Pilot for the better part of 3 years. Nothing shy of a fantastic little operation and a phenomenal overseas experience. I would be happy to vouch for them. I have moved on to another Asian Seaplane Operations simply for a change of scenery. Give me shout anytime, info@seaplaneconsulting.com David Radford

Be well friends,

David

Return to “Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service”