Lac Seul?

This forum has been developed to discuss Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, Rudder Bug

FishermanIvan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Lac Seul?

Post by FishermanIvan »

Has anyone on here worked there for a summer? Got an offer from there and was wondering what you thought about it. PM me if you'd like, or post away here!
---------- ADS -----------

C-FDPB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Lac Seul?

Post by C-FDPB »

PM sent

noon_crue
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by noon_crue »

FishermanIvan wrote:Has anyone on here worked there for a summer? Got an offer from there and was wondering what you thought about it. PM me if you'd like, or post away here!
There's lots of other posts in regards to working for Amik Outposts/lac seul airway's. Lots of guys started with John and Rena. And are still flying up here. Great people to work for, and always fun to be around.. Just do a quick search

FishermanIvan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by FishermanIvan »

noon_crue wrote:
FishermanIvan wrote:Has anyone on here worked there for a summer? Got an offer from there and was wondering what you thought about it. PM me if you'd like, or post away here!
There's lots of other posts in regards to working for Amik Outposts/lac seul airway's. Lots of guys started with John and Rena. And are still flying up here. Great people to work for, and always fun to be around.. Just do a quick search
I did, but with the way the search engine is set up, I get a bunch of French ads when I type in "seul". So I figured I'd ask.

noon_crue
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by noon_crue »

Search "Lac Seul dockhand job", & "Lac Seul airways"

Return to “Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service”