Pilot Wanted

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Lost Lake
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Pilot Wanted

Post by Lost Lake »

Strange ad. In these competitive times, why wiuldny they post their name. Also no place to reply. They to stress heavy work is more important than flying skills. Think od stay clear of this one!
---------- ADS -----------

What little I do know is either not important or I've forgotten it!
Transport Canada's mission statement: We're not happy until you're not happy
zeppelin
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Pilot Wanted

Post by zeppelin »

wow....had a few ??????

Optimus Primer
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Optimus Primer »

zeppelin wrote:wow....had a few ??????
This is one of the biggest reasons that people say this is a terrible forum; a post with nothing related to the topic but just a criticism of a poster.

I got the gist of what he said with a few minor spelling errors. If we all played spelling, punctuation, and grammar police, nothing of any value (much like your post) would be said here. Your post is nowhere near perfect in that regard either so I really don't know why you even bothered to comment.

To stay on topic, you are right that it is a pretty suspicious ad. I wouldn't be posting personal information for all to see especially when they don't seem to be very forthcoming with details themselves. "Stay clear" 'is right.

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

Maybe he has an ancient phone like me and was replying with big fingers on a small screen

Return to “Employment Forum”