Towbars used to be bright orange, maybe so they were easier to see in a walkaround after dark ?Sulako wrote:Once in a while, for whatever reason, I may not have been 100% on the walkaround. I really, really, really try, but I'm still not perfect. Are you?
Voyageur Airways King Air tow bar left attached
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore
Re: Voyageur Airways King Air tow bar left attached
Re: Voyageur Airways King Air tow bar left attached
I made it a point to do one last check before every flight. I started this after when I was an FO we had a wing locker blow open on take off.
I've known crews to leave engine plugs in, prop ties on, rudder locks in place, oil/fuel caps lose. All good pilots who got distracted and rushed.
I've known crews to leave engine plugs in, prop ties on, rudder locks in place, oil/fuel caps lose. All good pilots who got distracted and rushed.
The feet you step on today might be attached to the ass you're kissing tomorrow.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
-
co-joe
- Rank 11

- Posts: 4821
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:33 am
- Location: YYC 230 degree radial at about 10 DME
Re: Voyageur Airways King Air tow bar left attached
So they actually retracted the gear with that thing on? Seriously lucky it came back down.
