You missed the second line:-
The point you are missing is that if you want something - there's always a way. Motivation.
You were complaining you had no options - I gave you some to illustrate that your assertion is incorrect.
Again reading comprehension is a critical part of Aviation.
Ontario Northland has an extensive network in N Ontario ( I actually check these things ).
You do understand that at smaller companies Pilots load their own aircraft?I wouldn’t say driving washing the bosses car (sky care) or using a forklift is an apprenticeship for someone who spend a small fortune on flight training!
How many accountants load the truck at the factory owned by the company they work for?
Being able to drive a forklift is a useful skill in this situation.
One of my first jobs on the ramp was refuelling aircraft - I know all about high pressure refuelling as a result.
A number of years ago I arrived at our A340-500 to find it unpowered. Normally our Engineers power up /refuel the aircraft before the crew arrives. Our Engineers had been called away to an AOG situation with another aircraft. My colleague performed the Cockpit preparation while I was outside taking care of the refuelling and getting the loading details so we could make a loadsheet. We ferried the aircraft to where it was needed next. No drama.
The above is perfectly normal in the ACMI/Charter World where being pro-active is part of the job.





