My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by . ._ »

KHills wrote:
istp wrote:
Invertago wrote:So, what is your bullshit to experience ratio?

For example I'm at 1100hrs experience vs 500 posts therefor I have a strikingly good bs/experience raio of 1bullshit/2hours experience 1:2 so I might actually say something smart now and then :)

Oh, and co-pilot time counts as half :P ha ha ha suckas!

1:20, if I did the math correctly.

And if not, well I'll just stare at Serena Williams' booty! MAN, what a great booty! I just wanna bite it like an apple!

Image
you have 10,000 hours?

or are you saying that not every post is BSing?
Hmm. I dunno. My math is crap, I think. What's a ratio again? :rolleyes:
---------- ADS -----------
 
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by . ._ »

Rowdy wrote:Im offended by this post and am going to flag it for it's derogatory views towards anyone with a low post count. You postists...
Don't flag it, Rowdy, buddy. LOCK IT! BECAUSE THIS IS POST NUMBER:

5000!

Image :smt035 :supz: :partyman:

Thank you to everyone that helped me reach this milestone in my life. I feel like I have given birth. I need a nap.

I have no idea how Cat Driver does it. Posting this much is like a friggin' full time job! :shock:
---------- ADS -----------
 
niss
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 6745
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:54 pm
Location: I'm a CPL trapped in a PPL's Body.
Contact:

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by niss »

Congratulations ISTP!!!!

A monumental occasion!
---------- ADS -----------
 
She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.

Let's kick the tires, and light the fires.... SHIT! FIRE! EMERGENCY CHECKLIST!
User avatar
grover
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:09 pm
Location: 55° 7'46.06"N 105°15'11.62"W

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by grover »

i still think 5000 is overrated.. ;)
---------- ADS -----------
 
"i'd eat dirt over anti-bacterial soap anyday..."
"sometimes one should just look at things and think about things without doing things" - Calvin
swordfish
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 12:18 am
Location: CYZF

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by swordfish »

Are you still going to answer questions after 5000...?
---------- ADS -----------
 
SkyWolfe
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1483
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:18 pm
Location: CYVR

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by SkyWolfe »

Damn... That was quick...
---------- ADS -----------
 
BibleMonkey
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 903
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:23 am

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by BibleMonkey »

SkyWolfe wrote:Damn... That was quick...
...she said quietly , to not disturb the snoring man in the darkened room on her honeymoon.
She lay awake , staring at the shadows cast by the neon outside the motel. A dog barked somewhere in the distant night . When dawn brought the clatter of workmen and clattering garbage cans she finally drifted into a troubled sleep.
---------- ADS -----------
 
BibleMonkey
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 903
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:23 am

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by BibleMonkey »

post 312
---------- ADS -----------
 
sky's the limit
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator
Posts: 4614
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:38 am
Location: Now where's the starter button on this thing???

Re: My blatant attempt to hit 5000 posts.

Post by sky's the limit »

istp wrote:
Rowdy wrote:Im offended by this post and am going to flag it for it's derogatory views towards anyone with a low post count. You postists...
Don't flag it, Rowdy, buddy. LOCK IT! BECAUSE THIS IS POST NUMBER:

5000!

Image :smt035 :supz: :partyman:

Thank you to everyone that helped me reach this milestone in my life. I feel like I have given birth. I need a nap.

I have no idea how Cat Driver does it. Posting this much is like a friggin' full time job! :shock:


Done.

PS Cat Driver has a feed bag and a catheter....
---------- ADS -----------
 
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”