Page 1 of 1
Pacific Coastal
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:37 am
by ehbuddy
Is Victoria a Pilot Base and for what equipment?
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:39 pm
by awitzke
......
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 pm
by Rowdy
There are crews in powell too..
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:48 am
by 805ITT
Hi,
Saab and most 1900 pilots are based in YVR.
2 1900 Captains and First Officers are based in YYJ, and 2 Capts and FOs in YPW.
Float pilots are all in YZT.
JT
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:53 pm
by goodpilot
Does anyone know how I can apply at Pacific Coastal? I tried on their website but they are not advertising any pilot positions, and I don't see any link for a general application. I sent an email to
info@pacific-coastal.com but a few days later the email bounced back. I checked the PCC website but there are no details on how to apply. Im going to try and calling them to find out, but if someone here can help then it would be great. Feel free to pm if you like.
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:42 am
by awitzke
I don't believe they are hiring right now but I was told they will be soon for approx 12-15 positions. Can't help you with where to apply. They usually post an ad on here when they have their hiring spree which in the past has normally been in the Spring.
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:14 am
by PointyEngine
goodpilot wrote:Does anyone know how I can apply at Pacific Coastal? I tried on their website but they are not advertising any pilot positions, and I don't see any link for a general application. I sent an email to
info@pacific-coastal.com but a few days later the email bounced back. I checked the PCC website but there are no details on how to apply. Im going to try and calling them to find out, but if someone here can help then it would be great. Feel free to pm if you like.
http://bfy.tw/4aLz
Lets play a game of spot the difference...
(Hint - Click the first link)
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:32 am
by plhought
I'm pretty sure just get rid of the hyphen and you'll be good.
They will be looking for pilots coming-up soon here. They were asking around about 1900 trained-up people recently.
EDIT: Everything you need here:
https://pacificcoastal.prevueaps.com/jobs/
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:39 am
by fpsbc
Does Pacific Coastal have a pilot in waiting program?
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:50 am
by awitzke
Not officially, no. I've heard of a lot of ramp workers at PasCo getting jobs at Orca for a year then coming back to PasCo once they have a bit of time under their belt. CMA has a pilot waiting program but you'll likely move to Smithers and wait two years to fly an airplane. Worth it? Depends on your goals.
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:52 am
by Tail-Chaser
They do hire from the ramp. Can't speak as to how frequently. Friend of mine went from the ramp right into a Saab 340.
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:07 pm
by fpsbc
thanks for info
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:52 am
by goodpilot
plhought wrote:
I'm pretty sure just get rid of the hyphen and you'll be good.
Thanks for the link.
I tried without the hyphen and it still doesn't work. I get this message:
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<
info@pacificcoastal.com>
(reason: 550 invalid mailbox)

Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:37 pm
by leftoftrack
Just spoke to HR on an informal basis. They joked that it was a test to see which pilots were smart enough to print off a copy of their resume then send it through the mail. They were betting that they got none
Re: Pacific Coastal
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:36 am
by dissent
.