- Rank Admin
- Posts: 12327
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:22 pm
- Location: Calgary AB, USA, Argentina
- Proven ability to work safely and commitment to implementing company safety policies and rules;
- Canadian Commercial Pilots License with Multi IFR;
- 2500 hours minimum total time with 500 hours minimum Pilot in Command Time;
- Current and Valid PPC on the Beechcraft 1900;
- Experience in flying in remote and northern locations is an asset;
- ATPL designation would be an asset but not requirement;
- Must have a strong ability to work independently, solve problems, and ensure the on-time performance of the scheduled service;
Employees at North-Wright Airways have the following benefits:
- Ability to work on rotation.
- Company Provided Accommodation
- Interline Discount Travel with partnering airlines
- On Company Service freight allocation
North-Wright Airways operates the largest network of scheduled flights in the NWT and services Yellowknife, Deline, Tulita, Norman Wells, Fort Good Hope, Colville Lake, Inuvik, and Aklavik. We are based in Norman Wells, NT.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes, complete with references, to email@example.com .