Who's the acpa moron...................

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

exbengal
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:38 am

Who's the acpa moron...................

Post by exbengal »

Standing at the gate in YHZ, in uniform, screaming at a fellow acpa member in a terminal full of passengers because he asked for the jumpseat. Going on that the individual was taking away food from his family. What a disgrace. No wonder ACE is starting to do physc. evaluations as a hiring requirement.
---------- ADS -----------
 
metal overcast
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:25 am

Post by metal overcast »

So let me get this straight.
An operating crewmember most likely the captain freaked out on a fellow pilot because he/she asked for a jumpseat? :shock: :shock:
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
gelbisch
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1095
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:49 am
Location: Guelph, ON

Post by gelbisch »

Yeah, I don't get it either... the howler was upset 'cause the dude wanted to jumpseat, instead of buying a full fare ticket?
---------- ADS -----------
 
metal overcast
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:25 am

Post by metal overcast »

Maybe he has something against commuters?
Nothing like that warm fuzzy big happy family feeling is there? :?
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:43 pm

Post by Rebel »

exbengal

Please post the flight number and date including a brief description on what went down. Thank you.
---------- ADS -----------
 
exbengal
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:38 am

Post by exbengal »

Rebel, I was in YHZ a few times over the last week, the gate agents will be able to tell you more but I never bothered to ask dates or flight numbers, they and the ramp crews would know more.

Gelbish, the jump seat is something that is available for all company commuters, the pilot asking for the j/s was trying to get to work, a far cry from being a howler.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:43 pm

Post by Rebel »

exbengal

Don’t make accusations unless you’re willing to provide accurate information to back it up. You post the information and I'll forward it to RM and to ACPA for investigation and corrective action. It's in no ones best interest to allow such alleged behaviour to take place. Sounds pretty straightforward and simple to me.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Canus Chinookus
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:30 pm

Post by Canus Chinookus »

give it a rest, Rebel. If it was that bad, then the CSA's in YHZ will know about the 'details', and you can ask them, instead of on a pulic forum.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:43 pm

Post by Rebel »

Canus Chinookus

I suggest that you worry about WJ..Ohh maybe you've forgotten about the upcoming lawsuit, rest assured the wheels are still turning.
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
gelbisch
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1095
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:49 am
Location: Guelph, ON

Post by gelbisch »

exbengal wrote:Gelbish, the jump seat is something that is available for all company commuters, the pilot asking for the j/s was trying to get to work, a far cry from being a howler.
You misunderstand... I was calling the captain a howler 'cause you said he was... well, howling ("screaming"). I, like you, see nothing wrong with the commuter's request... just making sure I understood you 'cause it does seem like a silly thing to get upset about on the part of the captain.

That said... there's always two sides to every story so who knows what was really going on -- although dealing with it loudly in front of customers is questionable at best.
---------- ADS -----------
 
exbengal
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:38 am

Post by exbengal »

Rebel, I'll post whatever I want on this forum, if you are so interested in following it up, then, as I said you can talk to any ground staff in YHZ, they are sure shaking their heads over it.
---------- ADS -----------
 
wooden spoon
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:22 pm

Post by wooden spoon »

actually it was on board the aircraft.as the person went to the cockpit for the jumpseat.the captain in question did say these things to the point that
the jumpseater left the aircraft because of the abuse,rather than lowering himself to a very unprofessional shouting match.I know the jumpseater a very good fellow.ex cdn.The aircraft was a 320.not sure dates or flight numbers.THe captain was Air Canada from the beginning.total un professionalism....Thats all ill say to be nice about it.
---------- ADS -----------
 
CanadaEH
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Tuktoyuktuk

Post by CanadaEH »

Don’t make accusations unless you’re willing to provide accurate information to back it up. You post the information and I'll forward it to RM and to ACPA for investigation and corrective action. It's in no ones best interest to allow such alleged behaviour to take place. Sounds pretty straightforward and simple to me.
Who are you? Roberts bitch?? :ANAL:
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Toronto

Post by cyyz »

Maybe it was former 748 HO?

And nice avatar Canada eh, "grrrr" wonder how long it takes for a mod to wake up and delete her.. *sigh*
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:43 pm

Post by Rebel »

exbengal wrote:Rebel, I'll post whatever I want on this forum, if you are so interested in following it up, then, as I said you can talk to any ground staff in YHZ, they are sure shaking their heads over it.
Your post and your lack of accountability for posting it speaks volumes about your professionalism.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:43 pm

Post by Rebel »

[quote="CanadaEH

Who are you? Roberts bitch?? :ANAL:[/quote]

No but you are..You better stick to serving your WJ kool-ad and leave the flying of the aircraft to pilots. That's right you WJ folks have no idea what professional conduct is all about. Silly me..
---------- ADS -----------
 
Last edited by Rebel on Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:43 pm

Post by Rebel »

eastern

Unprofessional behavior has no place on AC aircraft. Period…If you want it to stop, say or do something about it with the facts otherwise it will continue to everyone’s determent...
---------- ADS -----------
 
exbengal
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:38 am

Post by exbengal »

rebel,"you post info and I'll forward it to RM", that speaks volumes of your character my little friend

all I posted was something the ground staff were talking about constantly last week, keep you childess rants about professionalsm to yourself, and yes you do come across as RM's little bitch.
---------- ADS -----------
 
wooden spoon
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:22 pm

Post by wooden spoon »

actually i dont work for ac or wj.but i do know several people who were there.Im not pushing brand names here just that this guy was a dick head.im done here.
---------- ADS -----------
 
CanadaEH
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Tuktoyuktuk

Post by CanadaEH »

No but you are..You better stick to serving your WJ kool-ad and leave the flying of the aircraft to pilots. That's right you WJ folks have no idea what professional conduct is all about. Silly me..
No but you are? Is that the best you can come up with??

Speaking of professionalism, what's this topic about? :roll:
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
bandaid
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2396
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Kelowna

Post by bandaid »

Nice seeing the shoe on the other foot for a change.
About the avatar, no complaints yet but you'll know if one comes in.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
Canus Chinookus
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:30 pm

Post by Canus Chinookus »

Ahh, it's nice to see you back, Rebel. You're sooooooo good at making people look smarter than you. Man, I missed that pompous, holier-than-thou attitude of yours.
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Harry Bagina
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:58 pm

Post by Harry Bagina »

Rebel. I'd f&%$ing hate to fly with a chump like you. I bet you write people up for sneezing in the flight deck. YOU'RE A LOSER, do yourself a favour, and go down to the "PILOT'S R US" store and buy yourself the biggest, shiniest, pair of pornstar epaulettes to match your fat head. Guzzler.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rebel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:43 pm

Post by Rebel »

Harry Bagina
Canus Chinookus
CanadaEH
exbengal

I see all the usual WJ type professionals (?) posting their usual stupid immature remarks. No wonder AC had the good sense never to interview your types..

Hmm I always wondered why the WJ employees blindly denied the corporate espionage charges in spite of all the facts and common sense. It’s going to be another eye opener for the WJ group when the judgment is made..

Oh and ACPA and AC are looking into what happened because that’s the way a world class carrier operates, with professionalism.
---------- ADS -----------
 
exbengal
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:38 am

Post by exbengal »

Rebel, I don't work for West Jet, and I hope you do investigate it.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Air Canada”