We are currently seeking full-time Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (M2) for our bases in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta.
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) is responsible for performing line and heavy maintenance in a safe and efficient manner. The AME is responsible for the accomplishment and quality of work assigned to them and for certifications made within the scope of the Aircraft Certificate Authority (ACA) license issued to them. The successful incumbent will be highly organized with a high level of attention to detail. They will possess excellent verbal and written communications combined with the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced work environment while prioritizing tasks and assignments.
• Maintain company aircraft (Boeing 737-400) by completing tasks as assigned which may include towing and engine running;
• Responsible for the accurate completion of required paperwork with respect to the aircraft at the time of exercising the signing authority in accordance with the issuance of the ACA;
• Provide support for aircraft mechanical rectifications at out bases;
• Report any unserviceable or unsafe conditions and equipment to supervisor;
• Compile and assist in reporting Service Difficulty Report (SDR) findings;
• Responsible for the care and maintenance of company tools, publications and equipment;
• Maintain good housekeeping standards of the Company’s owned and leased facilities, tooling and equipment. Report any deficiencies;
• Exercise the privileges of the Company issued ACA;
• Provide training and direction to technicians and learners, and verify individual work for compliance within the company policies and procedures;
• Communicate maintenance activities as required; and
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
• Valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer licence - M2 preferred. M1 with strong experience will be considered;
• Boeing 737 Classic or 737 NG endorsement is considered an asset;
• Legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction;
• Possession a valid Canadian driver’s licence. Must be able to produce a valid driver’s licence and a driver’s abstract upon hire;
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC); and
• Clear criminal record check and satisfactory employment references.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should apply online directly to the posting no later than 23:59 EST on March 25th, 2018 - https://workforcenow.adp.com/mdf/recrui ... reerCenter
Applications should clearly demonstrate how your skills meet the requirements of the position. Further information about the Company can be found on www.flairair.ca.
We wish to thank everyone who applies, however due to the number of applications received only those shortlisted will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Flair Airlines offers a competitive compensation package including medical and dental benefits, short and long term disability, life insurance, dependent life insurance, employee & family assistance program, a defined contribution pension plan (matched contributions), and a staff travel program.