We have an immediate opportunity for a Line Service Technician. This is a temporary placement with the potential to become permanent. Successful applicants must be available to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
Our Line Service Technicians support all ground handling operations. Services provided will include marshal, greet, tow, and park aircraft arriving or departing ramp area, loading and unloading baggage, operating ground service equipment, provide lavatory and anti-ice services as requested; and assisting with customer service duties.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
• Previous experience in the aviation industry is a must.
• Must be able to obtain Airport Security Clearance as a condition of employment.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty (50) lbs.
We thank all applicants for their interest!
We are located at:
3759 – 60 Ave E.
Edmonton International Airport, AB
Apply to: (https://signaturefbo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=7 )