Happy Treason Day!

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

rxl
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Happy Treason Day!

Post by rxl »

hithere wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:30 pm https://apple.news/ABxtOK3dyQzihkar9H8BjqA

“At least 150 people fatally shot in more than 400 shootings over the Fourth of July weekend”
Americans take personal freedom to the extreme such as the “right” to carry concealed weapons. WTF

In accordance with the 2nd Amendment, it must have been “a well regulated militia” just doing it’s job.
---------- ADS -----------

Handover
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Handover »

Hangry wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:01 am Tell me you don’t understand aviation without telling me you don’t understand aviation.
Tell me you are trying to make a point without making a point. Are you saying Transat, Sunwing, Westjet are second or third rate?

Last edited by Handover on Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notwhoyouthinkIam
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by notwhoyouthinkIam »

Handover wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:28 am
Hangry wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:01 am Tell me you don’t understand aviation without telling me you don’t understand aviation.
40 years of worldwide aviation buster. Tell me you are trying to make a point without making a point. Are you saying Transat, Sunwing, Westjet are second or third rate?
Yes, that is exactly what they are saying.

I disagree with Hangry's opinion, but like @ssholes, everyone has one.

Handover
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Handover »

notwhoyouthinkIam wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:36 am Yes, that is exactly what they are saying.
Big fish in a small pond

furloughedAC
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by furloughedAC »

I agree that it's better not to put down another country to make you feel better about your own. That being said unless I could guarantee that I'd respawn rich, there's about ten other countries I'd rather be born in over the US. Canada used to be #1 on that list in my younger days but I figure I've got about five countries ahead of Maple land contrary to our rise to #1 on the US News list.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countr ... l_Rankings

Return to “Air Canada”