C-182 crashes near Needle Peak

Topics related to accidents, incidents & over due aircraft should be placed in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: C-182 crashes near Needle Peak

Post by 5x5 »

‘Bob’ wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:51 am Where’s your sense of adventure? Done it lots. Safer than a V1 cut in most turboprops.
My sense of adventure doesn't include unnecessary risk.

And the only time that "single engine piston", "VFR", "mountains" and "night" should be used in the same sentence is as follows ......"Don't fly a single engine piston aircraft VFR in the mountains at night!"
---------- ADS -----------

Being stupid around airplanes is a capital offence and nature is a hanging judge!

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”
Mark Twain
Big Pistons Forever
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Big Pistons Forever »

5x5 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:56 pm
‘Bob’ wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:51 am Where’s your sense of adventure? Done it lots. Safer than a V1 cut in most turboprops.

And the only time that "single engine piston", "VFR", "mountains" and "night" should be used in the same sentence is as follows ......"Don't fly a single engine piston aircraft VFR in the mountains at night!"
+ 1

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Big Pistons Forever wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:50 pm
5x5 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:56 pm

+ 1
+2 even for an advanced driver this is a bad scenario

Return to “Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft”